Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Other Zips Car Wash Hydraulic oil sprayed over car.

Zips Car Wash  -  Hydraulic oil sprayed over car.

V
Author of the complaint
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I went through the car wash this April 12th around 5pm and was left stranded in the vacuum lot for 30 minutes trying to figure out what to do and how to safely get home due to oil being sprayed on my entire car. I could not see anything driving out of the wash bay along with several other cars. I had my toddler in the car with me and ended up having to resort to calling my husband to come help as there was no manager around and the poor kids left running everything had no clue what to do. I was near tears because I couldn't get the oil off, couldn't drive away because I couldn't see out of my windows, and nothing was being done besides apologizing (which is sweet, and I feel for the kids, but does not fix the issue). My husband had to take my car to be washed with a heated pressure washer and have my car detailed to get the oil off.

Zips FINALLY contacted me back after I emailed and called multiple times only to tell me that I was "welcome to run my car through the carwash as much as I would like"... literally their solution was to tell me that I could use the monthly membership that I'd already paid for.

More Zips Car Wash complaints & reviews

Zips Car Wash - Scam and cheating
Zips Car Wash - Damage to personal vehicle
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Zips Car Wash - I was screamed at by your employee
Zips Car Wash - Car wash
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
0 comments