ZestAds Limitedordered a hair remover and haven't received it

V Sep 04, 2018 Review updated:

I ordered a hair remover July 29 2018 and pay pal had already sent the payment. I have yet to receive the product and pay pal had sent them a message. I was told to wait for a response and haven't heard anything yet from zestads. I would really like to get the product or to know where it is in shipping. I saw the ad while on fb and taught I'd give it a try and was really looking forward to getting and trying the product. I spent a little over $15 on this. I would appreciate receiving the product or my money back please. Thank you.

• Updated by Valerie Hymiller · Nov 06, 2018

I received my order and it was not what I expected. I paid $15 for this hair removal product that I thought would work but to find out it was something I could have paid less then $5 for from WISH. I looked it up on WISH to find it and now I'm a little peeved about it. Not to forget to mention I have ordered lots from WISH and only very few things weren't what was expected but lots were.

• Ac
    acook001 Sep 05, 2018

The same thing happened to me when I ordered a teeth whitening product. It must be a scam. Im not happy! I ordered it in July 2018 and have received nothing. I went through PayPal as well. 60.00 has been taken out of my account. The email sends back a bogus message. Im only ordering from well known sites from now on. learned my lesson the hard way! Can't trust whats out there!! Im going to call paypal. Not sure they will do anything about it.

Sandra Transom Sep 06, 2018

Mmm. Not good reviews for this site, haven’t got my products either, will be contacting Paypal if they’re not here in the next week or two. I’ve dealt with places before that haven’t sent the goods and Paypal usually manage to get refunds. That’s why unless they accept Paypal I won’t deal with them at all

• Ge
    George Schuitt Sep 09, 2018

George Schuitt, I ordered a leather cleaning product from Zestads Limited early Aug. 2018 and have not received the product; Paid thru PayPal also. Zestards is a scam company, WHY hasn't PayPal already flagged Zestards Limited as a Fraud/Scam company?

Vivienne Hall Sep 17, 2018

Good morning, I ordered mine back in July and still haven't received it, I'm requesting man money back.
    Ms.Hall

Vivienne Hall Sep 17, 2018

It's sad this company has taken our money and no product. Sad very sad, I'm so upset I can't spell!

Ms. Hall

• Ca
    Carol Collins Sep 19, 2018

9/19/18 I ordered the leather cleaning product on 8/24/18 after seeing their advertisement on Facebook and have not yet received the product. The company took the amount of the purchase price and shipping charges out of my credit card company account immediately upon placement of the order--not upon shipment of the order as reputable companies do. There is apparently no way to track orders with this company and the email address PayPal provides for the company comes back "undeliverable". Therefore, with no apparent way to contact this company, I intend to register my complaint with PayPal and request a refund.

Vivienne Hall Sep 20, 2018

@Carol Collins I will never shop on line again from companies that's not in this country!

• La
    Ladybug lady Nov 14, 2018

@Carol Collins I ordered it too..l haven't received it either, but they are still advertising it on FB

• Ms
    Ms JT Sep 22, 2018

I also ordered a multifunction spray cleaner on 28/08/2018 through Zestads Limited and haven't received anything yet, it was buy 1 get 1 free. I will also ring Paypal, I have my receipt no too.
    Ms JT

• La
    Ladybug lady Nov 14, 2018

I am sorry I ordered a product that I see other people have ordered and still have NOT received...I guess I will lose that money unless pay pal refunds it...

Charliejack Dec 08, 2018

I ordered 3 RC Power Construction Vehicles and paid $29.98 through PayPal. I received 2 very small 1 1/2" plastic vehicles that were not Radio controlled as advertised and were not worth a dime.

• Mh
    m.holding Dec 27, 2018

@Charliejack Hi did you get a refund from paypal or the company.This has just happened to me .I have paid over £45 for 4 trucks. so gutted.

Jade Torres Dec 27, 2018

@Charliejack Same thing happened to us and PayPal will not refund money because they show a tracking number!! Scammers!! its sad this happened to us ... they need to be flagged immediately!

• Te
    Tery Soles Jan 28, 2019

@Charliejack OMG, I ordered and after 6 weeks got the same crap! I thought it was a fluke that maybe one of the companies sent a free gift. I told the girls at work what a coincident I got two plastic tiny trucks just like the RC POWER VEHICLES, lol,
    that I had ordered. I gave them to my neice to hang on her tree as ornaments as her little boy was getting the Power ones I ordered that look just like them but are much bigger and remote control. What a Scam company this is.