Zestadsdrone x pro

C Dec 16, 2019

I ordered 2 drone x pro on December 8th from zestads, I never received an email confirmation and have never received an email in regards to shipping. I will definitely be filing a grievance with pay pal. My account was charged immediately at time of order. I don't have an order # or confirmation from the company only a receipt from paypal.
Cori Nye

drone x pro

• Ha
    Har Baap Ka Baap May 12, 2020

Internet scammers. They are now scamming people through this site:

• Ro
    Robert Forbes Dec 21, 2019

I bought two drones from zestads back in November, never received verification but I was popped for 180 some odd bucks through PayPal.
    Sad but true. Sure looked good in the video, so I got one for me and one for my son. Quite a disappointing investment. I thought since it went through PayPal it was safe. Wrong. Live learn and don't repeat.

• Th
    thelambos Jan 10, 2020

@Robert Forbes I also never received the Drone I ordered and thought it was safe using PayPal. PayPal will not refund my money because ZestAds provided a Proof of Delivery. Not only have I been scammed by Zest Ads, I have lost faith in PayPal.

Jon N. Dec 20, 2019

This story about a drone x pro is sounding very familiar. Viewed a very impressive online add on Black Friday. I thought it was some smart collage kid marketing direct, a very slick sales job. I was tempted to by 2.

Nothing has arrived. Customer resolution center does not reply. They most likely never will.

This is a straight up scam. This company is in Malaysia maybe. We are suckers. The pay pal part is part of the scam. All the scam complaints add up. Dirty heartless liars. Criminals have no conscious.

All we can do is fight back. they know the dollar amount isn't worth it in terms of time. I think I saw this on Pinterest and they are enablers too. Just pay them enough to look the other way and lawyer up!

• Ca
    Carlos Barba Dec 19, 2019

Same here, i bought mine about the same day and got nothing, i sent few emails to them and to paypal and no response from either one