Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]family protection elite

S Jan 12, 2018 Review updated:

Last November 2017 an agent from YGC Insurance (Malayan Insurance) offered a Family Protection Elite which cost P520.00 monthly thru telephone conversation and will automatically debited to my RCBC credit card. I accepted the offer since she mentioned the following:

1. I will receive P5000 per day allowance once confined in hospital
2. I can reimburse all my expenses in the hospital
3. My daily allowance will increase from P5, 000 to P10, 000 if transferred to ICU
4. My beneficiary will receive P300, 000 on my accidental death

All the four items above made me convinced to accept her offer so she proceed to agreement, I just needed to answer "Yes" if I agree or "No" if I do not. Then she asked me if I agree on the terms and conditions, so I said yes since all I understand is what she discussed earlier, she never mentioned the duration of the contract or the coverage of the insurance. She said that our telephone conversation is recorded and will serve as our agreement, but I will receive the copy of our agreement in 1 week after our conversation. Then, I received the agreement in the office and did not attempt to read it since as far as I know, what she discussed to me thru phone is what all inside the paper.

Last January 5-8, 2018 I was confined for 4 days to the hospital due to Dengue Fever. After I checked out to the hospital I called the YGC Customer Service to reimburse my hospital expenses, but unfortunately the agent told me that dengue fever is not covered of my insurance as stated in our agreement, then I checked the terms and conditions only to find out that most common illness are not covered of my insurance. I called the YGC customer service again to request to cancel my insurance since I find it useless anymore, they instructed me to email to [protected]@ygc.com.ph and state my reasons why I want to cancel my insurance, I emailed them 3 times but never receive a confirmation. So after 3 days I called them again and they informed me that I can't cancel my insurance since they have a 1 year member policy. The agent, Ms. Flor Molasco told me that I agree to their 1 year contract, so they will auto debit to my rcbc credit card for 12 months the 520 pesos. I never remember they mentioned that to me. They keep on telling I agreed on their terms and conditions but I received the copy of terms and conditions 1 week after our recorded conversation.

• Updated by SexyGaga · Mar 07, 2019

Step by step process:

family protection elite
    family protection elite

Mar 13, 2018

March 14, 2018

ATTENTION: MS. FLOR NOLASCO
    CUSTOMER SERVICE FAMILY PROTECT

REQUESTING FOR THE CANCELLATION OF FAMILY PROTECT IN THE NAME OF MRS. MYRNA A. ZIPAGAN, RCBC ACCOUNT NO. [protected] FOR THE YEAR [protected]..

myrna a. zipagan

Mar 14, 2018

@MyrnaGanda Follow the link below. After 1 week they cancel my insurance. Thanks to Insurance Commission!

Aug 23, 2018

@SexyGaga Good morning po maam, pwede po magpatulong.. Gusto ko rin po sana I pa cancelle po yung sa akin pano ko po gagawin maam pls help me po! Salamat maam

Nov 17, 2018

@SexyGaga hi po ito po ba yung link?

Dec 11, 2018

@SexyGaga @SexyGaga please send me the copy of letter of your complaint po. [protected]@gmail.com. Thank you, po! :-)

Jan 07, 2019

@SexyGaga Attention: customer service family protect

Requesting cancellation of my family protect elite in the name of sherlyn p. cagasan with card number ending in 2003, effective this year 2019, which was auto charged on my rcbc bankard.

I am no longer interested with this insurance.

For your immediate action

Feb 23, 2019

@SexyGaga @SexyGaga, Hi ma'am! Can you please send me also the copy of your complaint letter. Having the same problem in cancelling it. Hope you can help me. Thank you!

Feb 23, 2019

@Melody Dianne Cruz Hi Ms. Melody. Have you already tried to call YGC customer service? What I did, after so many requests to cancel my insurance and still no actions from their end, I wrote a complaint letter addressed to Insurance Commission and sent it via email cc to YGC. What is your email add, I’ll send to you the copy of my letter and where to send.

Feb 25, 2019

@SexyGaga Yes I tried but they only insisting that I agreed to their policy but dont even remember they mentioned that I need to wait for 12 months before they can process my request in cancelling it .I emailed them also but got no reply. Here's my email ma'am.

Feb 25, 2019

@Melody Dianne Cruz [protected]@gmail.com

Mar 03, 2019

@SexyGaga Hi Ma'am. Still waiting for the copy of your Complaint letter. My apology If am disturbing you. Just hoping you can help me with this. Thank you

• I
      Mar 28, 2019

@SexyGaga Mam, Good day! pwede din po bang mag patulong, i pa pa cancel ko din po sana yung family protect elite ko. actually nag email na po ako sa ygc last week then nag follow up po ako today, sabi po ng customer service na hindi ko pa siya mapapa cut ngayon, December po ako tinawagan so sa November 2019 ko pa daw po pwede i pa cut. eh gusto ko na po siyang i pa cut talaga lalo na nung nabasa ko na mga complain ng iba.. hope matulong niyo po ako. Thank you po.

Apr 05, 2019

@Melody Dianne Cruz Hi, may I also request a copy of complaint letter. Im having the same problem with regards to cancellation of my policy. They told me that i can only cancel my policy on Dec 2019 since I am bound to for a 1 year policy. When an agent offered me this insurance I clearly asked her if i can cancely insurance anytime, as she firmly answered me YES with mentioning that i still have to pay for 1 year. This is so frustrating.

Apr 05, 2019

@Klyz Liwanag *without

Apr 16, 2019

@SexyGaga Hi, can you also send it to this email, [protected]@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2019

@Klyz Liwanag Give me your email address.

May 14, 2019

@SexyGaga Hi Maam, May I also request for the email address where you filed the complaint (Insurance commission and the YGC email) I have been trying to cancel my policy with their customer service hotline too but every time I call they would tell me that this is already a contract of 1 year with them and I cannot cancel it anytime during that 1 year. They have been charging my credit card for over 2 years now and I kept on calling them to cancel but sometimes their line is too busy and or the representative would tell me to call on another month to cancel. I felt hopeless and just let it go but I am finding it useless to pay the charges if I can't actually use it, I have read the complaints here as well. I am hoping you could help me as well. Thank you in advance. My email address is [protected]@gmail.com

May 20, 2019

@Klyz Liwanag @Klyz Liwanag, Hi mam please pa help mo ako gusto ko rin po sana pa cancelled yung inbsurance ko tapos hindi ko po alam kung paano.

May 20, 2019

@Klyz Liwanag @Melody Dianne Cruz, Maam, can u also send me your copy of complaint letter you made? i want to cancel my family protect elite. after i read those complaints im very disappointed with this insurance.

May 20, 2019

@Melody Dianne Cruz @Melody Dianne Cruz, @Klyz Liwanag, Good Day po Maam, ito po yung email add ko [protected]@yahoo.com.pa help na man po gusto ko pong ipa cancel yung insurance ko po ba gagawin ko dito.

• D
      Jun 17, 2019

@SexyGaga hi @sexyGaga, can i also ask for a copy of your complaint and where to send? This is kinda frustrating . I hope you can help me maam. thank you. here is my email [protected]@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2019

@Dave Jake Flores @SexyGaga @Melody Dianne Cruz Hi! I have been trying to cancel my credit protect plus for months now. I've been emailing them every week and nothing happens. They also renewed my insurance policy without my consent and I didn't even agree to it. Can you also send me a copy of the complaint letter. I feel like I'm on the verge of losing my mind fixing this. Many thanks.

Jul 14, 2019

@stechie Please also send to my email the copy of complaint letter. Thanks
    evander.[protected]@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2019

@Dave Jake Flores @SEXYGAGA, Patulong din po magpa cancel ng insurance policy.

Jul 18, 2019

@MyrnaGanda mam pahelp din po.. gusto ko po e cancel yung insurance ko... please help po.

Aug 06, 2019

@MyrnaGanda hi, mam, just want to ask if you already cancelled the insurance?
    what about the card, is it also stop?

Oct 15, 2019

@Klyz Liwanag please pahelp dn po kung pano ko macancel ang family shield plus na ito TIA

Oct 17, 2019

@MyrnaGanda Hi ma'am! Can you please send me also the copy of your complaint letter. Hope you can help me. Thank you!

Nov 14, 2019

@SexyGaga @SexyGaga Hi Ma'am pwede po pasend din nung complaint letter? Regarding sa Family Protection Insurance.
    Pa-cancel ko din sana yung sakin. Kaninang umaga lng sila tumawag

Nov 14, 2019

@cj_saB pasend nalang po sa Email add ko
    cj.[protected]@yahoo.com

Nov 29, 2019

@Aldyn Pintoy Hi Ma’am can I also have the copy of letter of complaint? I’ve been calling them since October 25 and they also advise me immediate cancellation of the policy is not allowed. Please help me. I want to cancel it asap. They are not responding on my emails..

Dec 08, 2019

@Allison bernardo nacancel nyo rin po yung inyo?

@Ilg T. SagCaji na cancel p9 yumg inyo? gusto ko rin po sana magpa cancel

Dec 08, 2019

@cj_saB nacancel po yung inyo? ipapa cancel ko din per yung akin

Dec 11, 2019

@SexyGaga paani po mapapa cancel ung insurance?

Dec 16, 2019

@SexyGaga Can I also have a copy of your letter to the comission?

Please email it to me po aspac.[protected]@yahoo.com

Jan 09, 2020

@laverne paredes hi, how to cancel po?

Mar 13, 2018

March 14, 2018

ATTENTION: MS. FLOR NOLASCO

myrna a. zipagan

Mar 16, 2018

ATTENTION: MS. ISSA PEREZ

UNTIL NOW I DID'NT RECEIVE MY POLICY, UNDER THE NAME OF NEMELIE R. NUGOY, I INSURED SINCE JANUARY 15, 2018, AND IT'S ALREADY DEDUCTED FROM MY RCBC BANKARD. FROM JANUARY TO MARCH 6, 2018.

I'M HOPING FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE ACTION REGARDING THIS MATTER.

Nemelie R. Nugoy

Apr 17, 2018

Attention to Ms. Flor Nolasco
    Requesting for the cancellation of my family protect at rcbc in the name of Ms.Jenrose Delgado

May 24, 2018

I also received a call from YGC Companies regarding Family Protect Elite just today!But I did not accept the offer yet because I needed to check first if this is legit or not but after reading all these I may not accept it thanks for the info..If dengue fever was not covered why would the agent that I spoke gave an example of Acute Gastro Enteritis illness diagnose is accepted because it is a common illness for children ""..If they are that hard to reach I would rather not accept the offer..It's good to hear at first because of the sums and cash they're mentioning but it is still not appropiate to talk by phone even if it is recorded we do not have proofs though..

• G
      Jul 01, 2018

Attention to Ms. Flor Nolasco

I, Jennifer T. Omambac, already sixty-two (2) years old of Luray 1, Poloyapoy Street, Poblacion, Toledo City with cell phone no. [protected] would like to ask your good company to please terminate my Malayan Insurance Plan for the reason I don't have a good job anymore.
    Your kind consideration will be highly appreciated by the undersigned.

Very Respectfully yours,
    Jennifer T. Omambac

• H
      Jul 06, 2018

I want to cancel my family protect elite insurance.tnx

• Y
      Jul 09, 2018

ATTENTION: MS/Mrs. Susan Ramoso

REQUESTING FOR THE CANCELLATION OF FAMILY PROTECT ELITE IN THE NAME OF MRS. AIZA Z. NATIVIDAD, RCBC ACCOUNT NO. [protected] COC NUMBER FES00002270 FOR THE YEAR [protected]..

• H
      Jul 13, 2018

SUBJECT: CANCELLATION OF FAMILY PROTECT ELITE GROUP MASTER POLICY NO. P0104453

With this letter I hereby request the cancellation of Family Protect Elite effective September 2018 auto-charged under RCBC Bankard number ending in -1006.
    Policy Holder: Rhyan King Domingo
    Policy Effective Date: 21st September 2017
    Monthly fee: P760.00
    Annual fee/term: P9, 120.00

This Policy has been put into consideration to pursue however I still came with the final decision of cancellation. In addition, due to the fact that I’m already a policy holder under another life insurance, I also took that opportunity to put the same benefits as a rider on my current insurance.

Please confirm the receipt and cancellation of my Policy effective September 2018 by sending a return email. You may reach me on [protected].
    Sincerely, Rhyan King

Jul 22, 2018

ATTENTION: Mr. JASAINT TOLENTINO
    CUSTOMER SERVICE FAMILY PROTECT

REQUESTING FOR THE CANCELLATION OF FAMILY PROTECT IN THE NAME OF ALBERT E. VALDE, RCBC ACCOUNT NO. ENDING 9004 FOR THE YEAR [protected].

I MAY NOT UNDERSTAND FULLY THE TERMS AND CONDITION OF THE YOUR PROGRAM BUT AFTER READING THE ABOVE COMMENTS AND COMPLAIN, I CAME UP WITH MY FINAL DECISION TO CANCEL IT.

YOURS TRULY,

ALBERT E. VALDE

Jul 23, 2018

ATTENTION: CUSTOMER SERVICE FAMILY PROTECT

REQUESTING CANCELLATION OF MY FAMILY PROTECT ELITE IN THE NAME OF REBECCA PACHECO WITH RCBC ACCOUNT NUMBER ENDING WITH 8009 FOR THE YEAR [protected].

SINCE THE TIME OF THE CALL OF THE AGENT UNTIL NOW, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE CONTRACT YET TO REFER TO ON YOUR ACTUAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS BUT I HAVE RECEIVED MY BILLING ALREADY THIS MONTH OF JULY POSTING TWO(2) FAMILY PROTECT ELITE PAYMENTS FOR THE MONTHS OF JUNE AND JULY AMOUNTING TO PHP 2, 130 PER MONTH.

HOWEVER, AFTER READING THE ABOVE COMMENTS AND COMPLAIN, I CAME UP WITH MY FINAL DECISION TO CANCEL IT CONSIDERING THE MISINFORMATION GIVEN SUCH AS THE UNCOVERED MOST COMMON ILLNESS.

YOUR IMMEDIATE ACTION IS NEEDED.

REBECCA M. PACHECO

• SUBJECT: CANCELLATION OF FAMILY PROTECT ELITE GROUP MASTER POLICY NO. FPE00013251

With this letter I hereby request the cancellation of Family Protect Elite effective August 2018 auto-charged under RCBC Bankard number ending in -6018
    Policy Holder: Jennifer T. Gutierrez
    Policy Effective Date: July 11 2018
    Premium Due: Php 1230.00
    Annual fee/term: P14, 760.00

Please confirm the receipt and cancellation of my Policy effective August 2018 by sending a return email. You may reach me on [protected]
    Sincerely, Jennifer T. Gutierrez

Aug 10, 2018

After reading some comments in this site, I feel that I must also share my experience as YGC Family Protect Plus policyholder. I actually had a great experience with YGC Customer Service in assisting and processing my claims under YGC Family Protect Plus (FPP).

I got my policy last July 2012. In January of this year, I was diagnosed with Schwannoma (tumor of the tissue) and underwent surgery for it. However, due to personal reasons, I was not able to complete my claim requirements until last week of May. I was expecting that there will be problems or worse, my claim will be denied due to the delay in filing my claim as there is a 30-day requirement to file a notice of claim as stated in the policy contract. But I was greatly relieved when I called their hotline. One of their Customer Service Representatives, Ms Amy Lizada helped me throughout the process. I really appreciate the empathy and understanding that she extended to me despite my delay in filing my claim. Also, filing the claim on their on-line claims facility was very quick and efficient.

I filed the claim on May 29 and I was notified by Ms Amy the next day that my claim was already endorsed for processing. Just five days after, they e-mailed me that my check was already available for pick-up at YGC Center (located at the ground floor of RCBC Plaza in Makati). It was a hassle-free experience and most importantly, the Customer Service staff were also very nice and accommodating :)

• B
      Oct 02, 2018

@Aldwin_Oronos Thanks for sharing. Glad to know that you received your claim.

Nov 07, 2018

@Brian Kerzner I also have same problem with policy. I haven't received it as of now. Do you have other contact numbers like celphone #

• T
      Jan 25, 2019

@Aldwin_Oronos Hi May I asked what are the requirementd they need for claiming. I havent received an email of the requirements maybe you can help me. Thanks

Aug 13, 2018

Attention Family Protect Elite Concern,

I'm requesting for cancellation of my membership in your good office last July 2017 payments, Please facilitate my request the reason of this is about financial problems.
    Thanks a lot and hoping for your immediate action.

MA. ELENA L. MONDRAGON ILOILO I ELECTRIC COOPERATIVE, INC. Barangay Namocon, Tigbauan, Iloilo

Sep 02, 2018

ATTENTION: CUSTOMER SERVICE FAMILY PROTECT

REQUESTING CANCELLATION OF MY FAMILY PROTECT ELITE IN THE NAME OF KRISTEL G. LUMBRES WITH CARD NUMBER ENDING IN 0008, WHICH WAS AUTO CHARGED ON MY RCBC BANKARD LAST MONTH.

FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE ACTION

• Z
      Sep 07, 2018

ATTENTION: CUSTOMER SERVICE FAMILY PROTECT

REQUESTING CANCELLATION OF MY FAMILY PROTECT ELITE IN THE NAME OF ZENEN PAQUIAO WITH RCBC ACCOUNT NUMBER ENDING WITH 1001 FOR THE YEAR [protected].

JUST A COUPLE DAYS AGO I RECEIVED THE AGENT CALL, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE CONTRACT YET TO REFER TO ON YOUR ACTUAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND I HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY BILLING THIS MONTH OF OCTOBER FOR FAMILY PROTECT ELITE PAYMENTS FOR THE MONTHS OF OCTOBER PHP. 620.00 PER MONTH.

YOUR IMMEDIATE ACTION IS NEEDED.

ZENEN P. PAQUIAO

Sep 11, 2018

@Zen Paquiao Hi maam, I believe they will not cancel your contract unless you directly report them to the insurance commission. Based on my experience they will insist your telephone conversation as your agreement. Give me your email address and I will send to you the copy of complaint letter I made. The Insurance Commission will do necessary actions immediately. Or you can check on this link.. ---> http://philippinesinsurance.blogspot.com/2011/05/how-to-file-your-complaint-with.html

Sep 11, 2018

@SexyGaga @sexy gaga Maam, can u also send me your copy of complaint letter you made? i want to cancel my family protect elite. after i read those complaints im very disappointed with this insurance. my email is [protected]@yahoo.com thanks so much..

Sep 12, 2018

@jho03 already sent, sir.

Sep 14, 2018

@SexyGaga please send it also to me coz I want to cancel it but they insist that I have 1 year contract to them to the fact that I didn't sign any agreement. it is ridiculous that they will make an agreement thru phone only.

Sep 21, 2018

@jho03 @SexyGaga: Ma'am, can you also please send me po your copy of complaint letter that you've made? I also want to cancel my Family Protect Elite. My email add is [protected]@gmail.com

@SexyGaga Good day!

Ma'am, can you please send me po your copy of complaint letter that you've made for the cancellation of your insurance? I also want to cancel my Family Protect Elite. My email add is [protected]@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2018

@SexyGaga Hi can you sent me a copy too?... [protected]@gmail.com... thank you so much

Oct 15, 2018

@SexyGaga Hello ma'am @SexyGaga ... Can you send me the letter of complaint you've made po? My email address is [protected]@yahoo.com

Thank you so much!

@SexyGaga Hi Madam,
    Can you please send me a copy of the complaint letter you've made, they offered me the said insurance last Wednesday, October 17, 2018, they already debit the amount in my RCBC Bankard today October 19, 2018.

Kindly send the letter at [protected]@gmail.com

Regards,

Joy

Oct 25, 2018

@SexyGaga Can you send me your complaint letter? I also want to cancel mine..
    [protected]@yahoo.com

Nov 10, 2018

@SexyGaga hi mam can you also send me a copy of your conplaint letter you made, I also want to cancel my family protect elite, here is my email
    maraming salamat po.

Dec 31, 2018

@SexyGaga Hi Mam, can you also help me out in cancelling my Family Protect Elite contract? I have not yet received my policy also, and I would like to request for its cancellation, considering everything that I have read on this page. Please contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com.

Thanks and regards,
    Kristian

Jan 11, 2019

@rea_lane Good Evening ma'am @SexyGaga, can you also send me the letter of complain you made? my Email address: rogelio.[protected]@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2019

@SexyGaga maam @SexyGanda, can you please also help me cancel my policy. after reading this so much complains, its so disappointing that health today is just another business. you can reach me thru my email: rogelio.[protected]@gmail.com. thank you

Jul 12, 2019

@SexyGaga hi good day maam.. will u please send me also the complaint letter thru my email: [protected]@gmail.com and also the email add of insurance Commission... thank you and God Bless...

Oct 17, 2019

@jho03 Ma'am pwede po pasend din po ng copy? My email add is [protected]@yahoo.com. Thank you in advance.

Dec 08, 2019

@SexyGaga maam pwede rin po ba pa send ng letter..mapapa cancel din per ako

Dec 08, 2019

@SexyGaga [protected]@gmail.com..pwede po pasend dun ng letter...ipapa cancel ko din po yung akin... next month na pp ako kakaltasan..naffrustarate po ako sa nababasa ko

Sep 11, 2018

please any one can help me to cancelled my family protection Elite insurance.
    this insurance is not true that you received a 5000 pesos once you confined in a hospital you sick like casual sickness dengue so that i really want to cancelled this please help help.
    and also he/she deducted from my credit card in RCBC bankard but i didnot received a policy number
    please email me at [protected]@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2018

@Rich2016 already sent to your email, sir.

Oct 29, 2018

@Rich2016 Hi!

Can you please send me also the letter at [protected]@gmail.com.

Thank you and Godbless.

Sep 14, 2018

ATTENTION: CUSTOMER SERVICE FAMILY PROTECT

REQUESTING CANCELLATION OF MY FAMILY PROTECT IN THE NAME OF MA. VICTORIA G. ABOGADO WITH CARD NUMBER ENDING IN 1000, WHICH WAS AUTO CHARGED ON MY RCBC BANKARD ALMOST MORE THAN 4 YEARS UNTIL NOW. ITS USELESS.

I HAVEN'T APPLIED TO THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE. I HAVE BEEN CALLING THE CUSTOMER SERVICE HOTLINE BUT NO ANSWER. THIS IS VERY DISAPPOINTING. THIS IS FRAUD.

FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE ACTION

Sep 17, 2018

Maam @sexygaga please help me also... i badly need your help please...

Sep 17, 2018

@Rainrose07 What is your email address maam?

Sep 19, 2018

@sexygaga Is there a possibility that they will cancel that family protect insurance? I'am still waiting for them to send me that agreement its been 2 months alread. Can you please help me kindly email me at [protected]@gmail.com thank you.

Oct 18, 2018

@nhexy @sexygaga hello mam, can you please email me a copy of your letter of complaint po? [protected]@gmail.com.
    Tnx po

Nov 24, 2018

@Louise Lopez @sexygaga hello maam, can you also please email me a copy of your letter of complaint po? [protected]@gmail.com. Thank you po.

Sep 19, 2018

@SexyGaga Hi can you also send me a copy of your complaint letter. They insisted that there's no possibility to cancel because of their 1-year contract. Now Bankard charged me for overdue since I wouldn't pay Family Elite Protection.

Please email me at [protected]@gmail.com.

THANK YOU!

Sep 20, 2018

@mmerin Noted maam. Read first terms & conditions baka ok naman yung coverage ng insurance mo.

• D
      Sep 19, 2018

@sexygaga Hi can you also send me a copy of your complaint letter. Like mmerin they are insisting that my husband has a one year contract so they could not cancel. How could that be a contract without my husband's signature? the account will cost us P2000.00++ a month. Thanks.

Sep 20, 2018

@Dang JS S What is your email address?

Sep 20, 2018

@Dang JS S If you are paying 2k per month I think the coverage of your insurance is much better than mine since i’ve only paid 520/month before. Im not saying the ygc insurance is not legit, mali lang yung way nila sa pagkuha ng client. And they should’ve mention at least the 1year contract policy nila. Like I said, only the Insurance Commission can help you but I will send to you the copy of my letter for your reference lang.

Sep 21, 2018

There’s a lot of negative comments here but I actually had a positive experience with YGC. When my father died last year August because of a serious illness just 3 months after he was hospitalized, the family was really down. We went through some of his stuff a few months later and found his Card For Life policy from YGC. He enrolled this in 2016 and when we checked it said it has life insurance and hospitalization benefits. My mother and I went to file the claim and the YGC Customer Service Team was really helpful in assisting us. We received P30, 000 hospital confinement benefits that covered the unplanned hospital expenses and the lump sum cash amount of P500, 000 for my father’s life insurance.

This opened my eyes to the importance of insurance in taking care of your loved ones. Before I just saw it as unnecessary but I realized this was my father’s way of taking care of us even when he’s gone. I was also pleasantly surprised at how convenient and simple the filing process of the claim was because you can do it online. That’s why when I got my first health insurance, I got one from YGC because of the great experience.

Sep 21, 2018

@Ms_Noemi_S Siguro po mas mataas yung monthly payment nya kaya madali nyo na-claim yung insurance nya. Sa amin kasi maliit lang kaya maraming illness ang hindi covered ng insurance namin. Unfortunately, hindi mine-mention ng mga agent yung coverage and duration ng insurance since thru telephone conversation lang, and rason sa akin nung agent na nakausap ko sinong insurance company daw ba ang mag papaliwanag lahat ng nakasulat sa policy nila, well given yun, pero they should consider the fact na wala pa kaming copy ng policy para mapag-aralan muna namin. Hindi enough yung thru telephone lang kasi nga hindi naman nila kaya iduscuss lahat ng nakasulat sa policy nila. Ang sobrang pangit pa kasi those people na nag withdraw /cancel ng insurance ng wala pang 1year hindi na mababalik lahat ng nahulog nila. So imagine sa dami ng taong nagcacancel magkano na ang kinita nila, dun pa lang sira na sila. But good for your family na naging maayos naman yung insurance ng father mo.

Sep 21, 2018

@SexyGaga Mam please send it also to me [protected]@yahoo.com coz I want to cancel it but they insist that I have 1 year contract to them to the fact that I didn't sign any agreement. it is ridiculous that they will make an agreement thru phone only. thank you so much.

Sep 22, 2018

@SexyGaga me too. can u please see me a copy of the complaint form to my email address ( [protected]@gmail.com ) I would really appreciate you doing it with my needful. I was really doubtful with the offer of the agent during our conversation earlier. I felt that there was something wrong or maybe not good with the things that she had said. After reading the above comments I came up to my final decision to cancel my enrollment with YGC Family Protect Elite Program. Thank you!

• B
      Sep 22, 2018

@SecyGaga Hello Ma'am! Can you also please send me a copy of the complaint letter? This is my email add: [protected]@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance.

Sep 27, 2018

@SexyGaga Hello Ma'am. I've been asking YGC to cancel my policy on Family Protect Elite in yet they are insisting that it couldn't be. Can you send me a copy of your complaint? My email address is: [protected]@gmail.com. Thank you very much

Oct 01, 2018

@SexyGaga Maam, can you also send me your copy of complaint letter you made? I want to cancel my family protect elite before they charge it to my rcbc card. This is my email [protected]@gmail.com. I'm waiting for your response. Thank you.

Oct 03, 2018

@SexyGaga please help me to cancel my family protection Elite insurance.They already deducted from my credit card in RCBC bankard but I did not yet received a policy number. Please email me at [protected]@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2018

@sexygaga

Ma'am, can you please send me po your copy of complaint letter that you've made for the cancellation of your insurance? I also want to cancel my Family Protect Elite. My email add is yham.[protected]@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2018

@sexygaga

Send me a copy too... at [protected]@gmail.com

nakakastress sila, sabi ko na I want to cancel, naka 1 yr na ko sa kanila pero wala ko natanggap na policy, tumawag sila sa akin, sabi automatic daw mag rerenew yun, sabi ko how can I know when my contract start kung di ko pa natatanggap yun. At saka sa record nila sakto 1 yr na nila ko. July 23 I complaint and cancel the policy... then July 25, they send me the policy... until now they still charge me, although huling usap namin, they process my cancellation.
    Update daw nila ko sa status. Pero wala naman.

Oct 16, 2018

Subject : Cancellation of Family Protect Elite

Attention : Customer Service Family Protect Elite

Please cancell my Family Protect Elite Health Insurance under the account name of Raymond Tampus Laspuña with RCBCBANKARD No.[protected].

After reading some comments I decided to cancell my insurance.

For your immediate action and thank you.

Raymond T. Laspuña

Oct 17, 2018

Hi @SexyGaga, can you also send me a copy of your complaint letter that you've made? I also want to cancel my family protect elite. An agent called me yesterday and had an agreement thru the phone but after reading all these feedback and knowing that most common illness is not covered of the insurance I think I should cancel it now. Please kindly email me at [protected]@gmail.com
    Thank you in advance!

Oct 19, 2018

REQUESTING FOR THE CANCELLATION OF FAMILY PROTECT ELITE IN THE NAME OF MR, REYNALDO L. CAPILLO RCBC ACCOUNT NO. [protected].

Oct 19, 2018

@SexyGaga Maam, can you also send me your copy of complaint letter you made? I want to cancel my family protect elite before they charge it to my RCBC card. This is my email [protected]@yahoo.ca. I'm waiting for your response. Thank you and more power!

Oct 26, 2018

@sexygaga, please also send me a copy of your letter of complaint as i also would like to cancel the policy offered yesterday. after reading this thread, i'm disturbed. thank you

Oct 27, 2018

REQUESTING FOR THE CANCELLATION OF FAMILY PROTECT ELITE IN THE NAME OF MS. JOANA RIZ C. MANICSIC.

Oct 28, 2018

Good day. I am insured under family protect elite paying P550 per month. Now i want to know how can i claim my benefits because i had an accident last wed oct 24 2018. I was burned with liquid candle wax and i had to go on debrid ment procedure in OR. Please guide me how to do my claim for my hospitalization! Thank you!

• G
      Nov 03, 2018

I already requested for cancellation of my insurance over the phone and I want confirm that you acknowledge my request. Name is Geraldine L. Liwanag and email address is [protected]@gmail.com. Please do not renew my insurance.

Geraldine

Nov 06, 2018

Buti na lang pala di ko pinatos. An agent by the name of Eliza/Elisa Labrador called me yesterday and offered it to me since I am a RCBC Bankard holder. Although quite remarkably brilliant in sales talk, I was not impressed with and declined her offer because it was too good to be true. By the way, for those who were already "deceived" by YCG Malaya Insurance, you can call them at [protected] or e-mail them at [protected]@ygc.com.ph