YouTube — flagging/strike system.
Two videos of mine were falsely flagged, and if Youtube had done their job and actually watched the videos and listened to my appeal I wouldn't be a risk of losing my channel. My videos did NOT break the community guidelines, for goodness sake, the second one was literally just a picture and me talking about being given a strike unfairly and even that didn't win its appeal. I now cannot post for two weeks and I'm in danger of losing my channel. I guess anyone can falsely flag anyone and YT doesn't care.
More YouTube Complaints & Reviews
- Foreigner in the Philippines - illegal charity 
- YouTube - hate spreading 
- YouTube - hackers literally got into my phone
- YouTube - youtube lace wig review scammers 
- YouTube - nasty videos 
- YouTube - use the kid app
- YouTube - prager u propaganda advertising
- YouTube - youtube is treating small channels horrible especially channels with kids
- YouTube - copyright music vs copyright videos 
- YouTube - youtube