YouTubebeware - your site can be hacked!

YouTube
youtube.com

Most people have heard of youtube.com... It can be a great place for entertainment but they dont know its dark side. I had a site called 'whyislamsucks' & spoke frequently about things about Islam that I found weird & disturbing.

My favorites on my site was hacked & I was forced to change my password 4 times to try to save my site. I got tired of the stupidity & deleted my site. Youtube allows people to hack others sites & also post videos on everything from terrorism to hacking. NO ONE on youtube is safe from having their sites hacked or taken out by youtube due to religious persecution.

Does anyone care out there? Can this be fixed?

• Updated by [email protected] · Oct 24, 2019

We released a film just under a decade ago called "Upside Down: the Creation Records Story". It was through Revolver distribution who went bust almost immediately afterwards.

Here is the link above . We're concerned that we're not seeing any of the cash being generated.

Regards
    Danny

C.E.O DocumentUK

• Updated by gray eyes · Jul 24, 2019

Please stop blocking my favorite channel which is " Browneyes Rule" !

• Updated by Goggagagga · Oct 23, 2018

Youtube is smashing these african advertisenents diwn our throats. Get rid of the annoying ads or if you persist in us watching the crap at least show some diversity. There ate actually white people using Youtube!

• Updated by Sanghamitra · Oct 15, 2018

In the time when women r still fighting for their righful place and respect. How dare you let someone earn money projecting them as gold diggers and labeling them. Shameful. Its absolutely victimising women.

• Updated by Anitta · Oct 02, 2018

Getting exactly same advertisement every 3 minutes while watching 3 hour movie is really frustrating so much so that i feel like closing the window half way along the movie. I am sure i had seen the netflix advertisement for Sierra Burgess Is a Loser more than 100 times in 3 hours if you plan to show advertisement every 3 minutes please make sure to show different advertisement every time.

• Updated by Stevpe Knight · Jul 01, 2018

Answer, resolve or refund please.

• Updated by jeremy ambrose · May 04, 2018

Being timed out no words period nothing no reason not breaking any rules go figure ! Htness nz. Mod. Specifically! ...350 charaters... ...who needs 350 words for a fkin problem...why you make it so hard... ... ... ...

• Updated by BJarne Deschampe · Apr 19, 2018

They took money out of my bank, for me hitting the wrong button

• Updated by Jovb · Dec 10, 2017

Social Network Media sites: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Snapchat, INK 360, Vimeo, Dailymotion users are posting dangerous video & picture stunts like, train, tram & bus surfing aswell as climbing on cranes, rooftopping.

They don't block their users from posting dangerous video & picture stunts.
    It encourages others to copy this.

STOP

• Updated by Korona41 · Oct 21, 2017

Youtube
    YouTube Contacts & Information
    Posted: Oct 21, 2017 by Korona41
    YouTube sent recipient two wrong commemorating 1 Million Subs Awards
    Complaint Rating: 0 % with 0 votes
    San Bruno, California
    YouTube sent Suzie from "Nail Career Education" someone else's award in one box. In another box, with her channel's name spelled wrong, she received yet, another award . Imagine how her excitement turned to hurt & disappointment!
    Please check the intellectual & educational status of your employees as this is becoming common with your site!

• Updated by Adam Jaworski · Sep 03, 2017

AJ BLACK
    on Youtube

Comments

• Updated by Adam Jaworski · Sep 03, 2017

Youtube AJ BLACK

• Updated by Re Lief · Aug 18, 2017

We can't get in depth investigations on mainstream media. Why would you do such a thing to erase such import interview and research. How are we to get these interviews/research back again. Who else do you plan to delete so I can set up a recorder and record an archive.

• Yo
    youtubeisevil Apr 21, 2020

YouTube, Hyperloop Account Is Showing Naked Babies, WTF, You tube needs to be stopped, not appropriate!!!

• Er
    Erika Kessler Apr 21, 2020

Youtube allows for Epoch Times to advertise on their website. It is a fake news website that pushes conspiracy theories and has been banned from other platforms. By allowing the advertisement on their site, Youtube lends it credibility. Youtube holds most of their creators accountable, why don't they have sensible, common sense ad policies?

• In
    Innes Apr 18, 2020

Due to the pandemic that is around currently, i decided to block every source regarding the current pandemic (covid-19), but i keep seeing videos about it and its having a negative effect on my mental health and i'm sick of it.
    Please fix it it.

• Fu
    Funk Yuns Apr 13, 2020

wearechange has been on point with this virus.he hasnt pushed any conspiracy theories about it. i will not watch FOX CNN MSNBC as they have killed millions with their pro war no questions asked "reporting", please quit pushing them on us! thats why most people left TV for youtube. this is like a modern day book burning. ...

DamianNels Mar 10, 2020

For a recorded show, there are too many non-skippable ads. It's getting worse. It's 1-2 minutes of ads for every 5 minutes of show. Why pay for this? Is there a way to pay a little more for no ads?

• Si
    Simon Dunn-Plouffe Feb 29, 2020

Youtube has no call centers, doesn't even have a phone number. Calling the fax machine wasn't helpful either. Quite dissapointed nobody is hired for communication purposes

Jack Galloway Feb 10, 2020

You are sending me through streaming an interview with a man who has been shot in the head. Now why do would I think was entertainment its clearly subsequent to a violent crime in which the victim has survived. Not only is distressing got both the viewer and the victim it does nothing to diminish the responsibility of the perpetrator of this act.

• Gg
    Ggbbn Feb 05, 2020

Is this another youtube challenge where the makers of the game arevtrying to accomplish negative outcomes and distruction by making the young generation angry and brainwadhing them to do bad things so they can see who can differentiate bad by good by instilling into their brain that bad is good when bad is bad but how they would know that when the

• Ow
    Owen Davis Nov 17, 2019

There is a site called Chili Lucas. The chat is often encouraging violence and even murder in a time of great anxiety in Hong Kong.

Many chats posted encourage murder and violence towards POlice and have a clear motivation .

• Gu
    Guru sharma Nov 12, 2019

YouTube should not have power for showing sex ads in their channel it can promote crime

• Tu
    தமிழ் Tuto tech Nov 05, 2019

Monetization not enabled. i reached as per you tube condition i attached that picture also s Monetization not enabled please give me permission advertisement

[email protected] Nov 02, 2019

Regards
    Danny

C.E.O DocumentUK

Daniel Whyte Nov 02, 2019

When trying to watch a youtube video
    Why do i have to see spotify adverts 40 times a day before i can see my videos
    I dont want to install spotify
    Stop showing these stupid adverts
    You only make us not wanting them
    No option to stop it

• Fe
    fergcad Oct 27, 2019

How can you capitalise on independent videos as well as slap on ads which breach copyright laws on music videos whish would naturally expect to monetised, e.g. on independent uploaders. I think you are the worst shower of [censored] that ever existed.
    lots of love,
    a disgruntled [censored]. theres

• Br
    brandon bone Oct 19, 2019

I try to make comment on there live stream 10 mins ago it wouldn't let me do it

• ,,. Oct 07, 2019

My mobile number [protected] has been placed on bad YouTube channel comments .so I request you to remove my mobile number in comments and block that user.i am getting the calls from different users and they are abusing me .I request you to take the action immediately.

• Ir
    Irunisagirl Sep 15, 2019

the clown 2 movie trailer in youtube is scary.

• Ku
    Kuma bear Sep 15, 2019

The copyright on Shibayan's video is on behalf on deadman whereas the latter did NOT make the song but merely slapped a beat on it, shared it as his thing 2 years ago and claimed the copyright. Shibayan's song, which is the original one and an actual creation, is SIX years old. Rectify the copyright claim!

• Si
    Sifinchly Aug 31, 2019

Advocating pedophilia. 8 year old girls are ok to have an adult relationship with. Please do something. He is 33. Watch his videos.

Please don't allow this material. He accuses anti pedophilia as Nazi behaviour.

I find that advocating illegal behaviour outside what's acceptable.

• Tr
    Trash Is real Aug 31, 2019

My playlist didn't have anything bad on it and if it did then take down the video of the person who made it. It was my nct playlist so I really think this is unfair so please check. Thank you

• Ra
    Rajak 4226 Aug 19, 2019

If you are looking for movies in Tamil a few films are coming in Hindi ... Fix it ... If you are looking for movies in Tamil you can change the youtube service for more.

Johnboy12345 Aug 17, 2019

You love Islamic killers? Hate anything Judeo-Christian?
    I've just read about Gemma O'Doherty. How you banned her site. Disgusting if it's true. Hope it isn't.
    In the next section you don't have the correct category:I don't see 'YouTube fascism '.

• La
    Larry Deboer Aug 13, 2019

I can put up with 30 second ads but when I have to view the same 3 minute ad many times a day, Youtube is no longer a site that I care to watch. Too bad, I really enjoyed a lot of the videos.

Andy Van Den Bergh Aug 05, 2019

Why am I getting adds when I cast to my tv that's logged into my YouTube account andyvdb6

Mark van den Heuvel Aug 05, 2019

Youtube on android is not giving rhe fullschreen modus, it's more or less blocking alll views and only shows videos in transparency mode. Not to mention but after every commmercial it goes back to transparency mode. Epicly annoying and seriously a reason to never use youtube again

• B1
    B15C Jul 31, 2019

Why do you [censored]s remove videos of huge live events on music copy right infringement? I am referring to the removal of EAA Airventure Airshow Live video recordings from the "FlywithEAA" channel. It would be nice if you could restore the videos.

Thanks

MAD_DoGGy 827 Jul 30, 2019

I honestly hope all of you in charge of YouTube advertising see the wrong in what you're doing. You should be ashamed, in more ways than you know. Way to give yourselves up to cheap branding and social media. -sincerely, a long devoted youtuber

• Gr
    gray eyes Jul 30, 2019

My favorite channel on you tube is called " Brown Eyes Rule". It seeks like it was taken down! Why???

• Ka
    katie Reid Jul 20, 2019

I only watched one video and I have way more than four ads that's way too much, I get you need ads to make money but this is too much and unreasonable. the video I was watching is 32 minutes long.

• Se
    Sera Hartman Jul 02, 2019

Please require Youtube to provide an option to block Trump banner ads on Youtube. I find them deeply, deeply offensive. I am assaulted by that idiot's political swill every time I log on. Other ads provide an option to block them - this most heinous abuse of Youtube must be furnished with an off button.

• Km
    Kmogiraffe Jun 23, 2019

Why does YouTube allow this???? YouTube obviously promotes killing, hate, and showing kids how to do all this stuff, even adults how to do this stuff. YouTube stop this show and everything else that deceives children. He is a sweet puppet showing kids how to commit suicide and how to instruct themselves to carbon monoxide poisoning.

Sager1one Jun 23, 2019

YouTube deleting channel that have NOT violated the terms of agreement but still gets deleted. This is illegal and I assume you have the money already to pay for the law suits. I hope you (Youtube) lose all your cases for discrimination on conservative channels. RETURN THE TRUMP FAN NETWORK!!!

AngryYTcustomer Jun 15, 2019

I paid for a YouTube video in HD quality and was given SD quality! Ever tried watching a SD movie on a 4K tv? Terrible quality!! Do not recommend!! Do not buy from YouTube!! Pure scam

mal harwood Jun 05, 2019

Why can't I watch certain files right to the end. About 2 minutes off the clip is still to be viewed but cuts out and either starts another bid or cuts back to search or recommendation list. This sucks and is not acceptable

• Sr
    SRK analysis Jun 01, 2019

Tollywood latest news YouTube channel is using my videos as it's. I strongly object this type of miss use of videos from others. Ours is SRK analysis under [email protected] I am political analyst and uploading videos of my own. Please take Instant action to stop using of my videos as it's.
    Sivaramakrishna Valluru
    [email protected]

• Hi
    HighlyDisgustedWithYoutube Apr 28, 2019

There was a racist disgusting ad on a YouTube channel from Praeger U talking about black people using the "Black Card". Are these people crazy? What would possess YouTube to approve this blatantly white supremacist ad?!?

• Ta
    Tanvir Ryan Apr 27, 2019

Last February, i was upload a French adult movie, but i forgot to gave age restriction. youtube disable my account permanently. that was my first mistake. youtube give 3 mistake chance to everybody (3 strikes). now who will give me justice!!! 😢😢 LOL i had so many good playlist, & i had lost them all. LOL

• He
    Henna rehman Apr 22, 2019

U [censored]ing [censored] why tf did u remove 10 million views of bts new comeback song boy with luv

PUT THE 10M VIEWS BACK ON U [censored]ING [censored]

Danny Ayers Apr 07, 2019

I received, as a recommendation, a video from this guy.
    Is blatantly neo-Nazi. Racist.
    Inciting violence.

I'm asked to add more words. Ok.
    His approach is to use velvet gloves to spread hatred. Very media-aware.
    But a fascist, and you should check his hate speech.

antiguaguy Feb 25, 2019

I'm angry that you are cencering videos such as SGT report and other videos that you deem conspiratorial. Such fascist tactics will boomerang on you! BEWARE