YourBalanceCheck.comGot my personal information

K

They contact me by phone told me I was getting a pay day loan and they need some information, they got my bank account number , routing number & social security number, don't know if the have tried to anything to my phone number yet? They told me to log on to www.yourbalancecheck.com and I would find out how moeny they were going to wire to my bank account within the next 48-hours, I logged on and there was nothing that could tell me on how much I was being wired to my account, just this site taking complaint agaist this company. Don't be a fool like I was why does the FTC shut this company down for this getting personal information for "Fraud".

marty Aguilar Jan 11, 2008

Phone message voice activated. Cash Advance and or auto loan gave them all my information checking acct and social security
    I cant believe I fell for it, but unfortunately I'm trying to get a loan and I just didn't think it through.

• Ce
    cedric davis Jan 11, 2008

i was caught at a time when i really need the money to pay some after christmas bills

• Fr
    Frank Wachter Jan 15, 2008

I got a call saying I was approve for up to$1500,now I'm worry that they will take all my money from my Checking Account. I did that 3 minute voice message and gave out all my information. Now what to do next to keep them from doing it.

charlotte jones Jan 15, 2008

i dave them all of my informantion they ask me to log into this website for no reason because there is no amount on here so i will be call my bank to let them know about this web site so they want take any money out my account. thank for nothing

• Di
    Diana Jean Mancia Jan 16, 2008

I was asked all of my personal information and my bank information over the phone and they promised me that i would receive money deposited into my account within 48 hours. The deposit never occurred and i am scarred someone will us my social security information and damage my credit further.

• Te
    terrick blakes Jan 17, 2008

I can't believe i fell for this, I kept on receiving phone calls from this company saying I was approved for a loan finally I answerd the phone and went through the 3min confirmation giving them my information to find out this is a sham!

• Do
    Douglas Billups Jan 22, 2008

Received a call that I was preapproved for cash advance/auto loan gave information to automated phone call told to go to website your balance check .com to amount approved for that website does not exist. I'm concerned that my saving account will be charge. How can I protect myself from this kind of scam and fraud.

• Lo
    lori harvey cain Jan 24, 2008

I was too scam by this company I gave all my account information and social security number and when I went to the website I found nothing but a complaint section.

maria l washington Jan 26, 2008

This company have called me twice each time i can never contact them. The loan was never received. I think that they are gathering people's personal information to defraud them out of their money and or identity.

• Th
    thelma blevins Jan 31, 2008

They call me saying i was approve for a loan up 1500 or a auto loan and i gave them information but it was a fraud!

• Br
    brandon dunlap Feb 04, 2008

How do i find out how much i qualify for.

• Br
    bradley dean cowan Feb 07, 2008

I received a phone call informing me i was preapproved for a pay day advance and/or a car loan and "yourblancecheck.com" doesn't exist! COMPLETE FRAUD and whoever is doing this belongs in jail!

• So
    Soledad Perez Feb 08, 2008

What is this,? I was supposted to find my qualified amont.

James W W Gordon Feb 09, 2008

This seems to be a good program and if i am approved i would apreisate.

candis graber Feb 12, 2008

Iam not really sure what you want me too say I definatly tired of the scams

candis graber Feb 12, 2008

Idont know really what to say

candis graber Feb 12, 2008

I dont have any complaints

candis graber Feb 12, 2008

if its a lagidamant complaint then whoever is in charge should take care of the person that has the complaint

candis graber Feb 12, 2008

am I suppose to keep doing this

candis graber Feb 12, 2008

yes Iam tierd of all the scams and hidden fee for this and hidden fee for that . I wish that everything is up front and that they didnt lie about no fees until the very end it happens to be just one more tiny fee they just happend to forget about it

• De
    deborah boulas Feb 13, 2008

They promised a check up to 1,500, and they got my social security number and savings account number and never received a penny.

James R. Edenfield Feb 15, 2008

Applied for loan with Capitol One Auto and approved for $32,500. Only need $22,000, had a down payment of $11,000 on 2006 F250 Ford Diesel Crew Cab. Recieved blank check with terms we had agreed on, wrote check for $22,000 and mailed next day to Texas. (I'm in Georgia, bought truck online) Dealer recieved check on a Friday at noon, began arrangements to have truck shipped to Georgia because we were a "preferred" customer with a blue check and the dealership had been told that blue checks from Capitol One was for preferred customers. Trucking company picked truck up on Tuesday, called me late that afternoon to say he was 5 hours from my hometown and would be here at 8PM. Meantime, Capitol One Auto calls my house that same day telling me that they needed additional information about my loan and they were stopping payment on the $22,000 check I had wrote almost a week earlier. They also called the dealer in Texas to tell them this as well...so, we've paid $750 to have the truck shipped from Texas to Georgia...who's going to pay this cost once the dealer radios the truck to say "turn around." I have never been treated so badly by any lending company in my life. To make matters worse, I bought a 2007 toyota in Sept. 2006 using the Capitol One blank check auto loan, made payments for 7 or 8 months, and paid the truck off in full. How's that for service?

• Te
    temikarogers Feb 18, 2008

I gave my banking information and ss# and was told to go to ww.yourbalance check.com to see how much I was appoved for. So was that all fake?

• Re
    Renecka Jackson Feb 18, 2008

Is this a scam?

anna Feb 21, 2008

This same # called me and the ask for personal infomation. It is not real.

• Fr
    FRANCISCO BERUMEN JR Feb 22, 2008

I APPLIED FOR A LOAN AND IT WASN'T REAL.

• Ke
    kelley Sullivan Feb 23, 2008

what everyone is saying this is a fraud i just did the same thing went through all the information and then they said to go this website and get your results if they charge your account who do you contact to get it changed...thank you kelley sullivan from ohio

• Ni
    nicol Feb 25, 2008

This is a fraud because when i got on line to check my amount to recieve this web site came up.

angie Feb 25, 2008

The same fraudlent activity took place with me after all my info was given...

Mark A Montgomery Feb 27, 2008

I gave them all my information on a loan and now I tried to find this website only to find out its a scam what can I do I am in a financial bind and now they have all my information and I am helpless why do you let this deception continue I am only a poor man trying to get a temporary loan and now I am in trouble because I let my personal info out ---- Help.

Jodon Feb 27, 2008

The did the same thing to me i dont know what to do if i should change my ss# or just waight and see what they do.

• Do
    Doris Feb 27, 2008

This is a scam. I have been waiting for my money. Luckly my banker will not respond to a debit unless he contacts me first with the request. That may be the only thing that will save me.

• Ra
    rachel Feb 27, 2008

I applied for a cash advance and never got a response and they have all my infromation please defuse this siuation please thank you.

• Da
    daniel loya Feb 28, 2008

check my balance

• De
    Demetria Caffey Feb 28, 2008

This is messed up Theses people are scamming everyone

• Em
    Emanuel Zachery Mar 01, 2008

Yes it has been About 10min.when they call,stated,me to go to this wegsite.Why would they tell me to go to website? They said they will despoist 1500. advance loan.Yes they have my information woo.How can I secure my information?Well they wanted 48 hours to deposit into my account.

• Sh
    shneepra chaneyfield Mar 01, 2008

I applied for a loan and i was a fool i need help.

• Fe
    Felecia Criner Mar 01, 2008

I was just told over the phone to come to this web site to see how much of a lone I could recive.

• Ha
    hardt hooke Mar 01, 2008

I was told $$ would be deposeit, never happen but i tryed others and end up with a big - - - in my accout. They charge me 30 ,45 and $57 for trying. I did not know that when you try to get a loan its been charge to you. Now i'm $198.00 in the red with myn bank. PEPOLE DO NOT I MEAN DO NOT TRY SAXTON FINANCIAL TRUST.. just before Christmas they said they loan me $3000.00 i was so happy i got aprove i told my kids i'll get them what they want. They call back & said i need to sand $274.00 cuz of my creded so i did, so they call again and said sand same amount agian so i did for the kids they told me the $would be in my bank. Never came no $ for x-mas i was -- $548.00 to this day i call and no nothing from them.

• Cr
    crysta Mar 03, 2008

They were a number that called me and said i was approved for a loan. Told me to go to www.yourbalancecheck.com i went there to find it was not right. They got all my information i don't know what to do now. They called from [protected].