Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Online Shopping Your Better Tomorrow / C&R Marketing SCAM: Fraudulent Charge
N
Author of the complaint
5:02 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

YOUR BETTER TOMORROW IS A SCAM! Do not have anything to do with them! They charged me $74.97 even though I had followed their Terms & Conditions exactly as they were stated. When I spoke to the person there, he told me that that didn't matter because I had already been charged. I said it's not my fault that I was charged earlier than their Term & Conditions stated that I would be. He said it was too late to do anything about it because it was already charged! SCAM!

10 comments
B
Nov 19, 2015 2:56 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I also got scammed! the phone # is not valid. Can not get into sight.

R
Oct 08, 2015 10:54 am EDT

Also involved in scam, they are deducting $85/month and will not refund.

C
Oct 03, 2015 8:38 am EDT

You cant call these people ive tried several times. I stay on hold being told im first in line. once for 30 min then for over an hour. this company is a rip off

Y
Jul 06, 2015 5:26 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Our customer service line is always available during these business hours: 5am-6pm, Mon-Fri, Sat-Sun 8am-5pm PST. Please call us at [protected], option 3 to speak to a live representative so we can take care of your issue.

S
Jul 05, 2015 8:44 am EDT

I received the cd, tried to call a day before the deadline and got no answer, I had to be on the phone" 1st in line. thank you for your patience" for at least 2 hours, I had my daughter call from her cell phone and she was 2nd in line . Together we never got anyone to answer. This went on all day .That was the 2nd of July, on the 3rd and 4th same thing, now I have a charge for 84, 90 on my card, how am I suppose to cancel when they won't even answer the phone. I'm on the phone now, first in line and it's been a hour already, no answer.

Y
Aug 06, 2014 7:41 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

If you had followed the terms, and didn't want to avoid being charged, you would have cancelled the program. It is very easy to cancel. You can call in to our live rep, or you can login to your member's area and cancel. We have people cancel all the time to avoid any charges.

T
Jul 20, 2014 8:01 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This company needs to be shut down! Taking advantage of innocent people especially when on a fixed income. They outta be ashamed of themselves.

L
Jun 30, 2014 9:04 am EDT

I did not sign up for automatic sending of their products, but they have billed my for over 13 months, a total exceeding $1000 I believe this company is nothing but a scam.
I will most likely never get my money back from them.

M
Jun 30, 2014 10:51 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I ordered my daughter a free stop smoking CD and accidentally got enrolled in some sort of automated hypno CD program. I called and

cancelled my enrollment and sent the unopened CDs back according to their instructions. I have yet to receive my refund minus their

restocking fee of course.

I have proof of tracking ect but the format is not allowed.

M
Jun 30, 2014 10:18 am EDT

In the terms and conditions it reads:
By checking the box marked, "I agree to the terms and conditions, " you are entering into a legal commercial contract and you certify that you have read and agree to all the terms and conditions of this offer.

THEN it goes on to read about automatic charges every month for each set at a rate of $74.96 plus shipping of $9.99.

This is one of the WORST looking agreements I have ever read... Good Luck

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

25 complaints