The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Young Explorers — Scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I ordered ~$400.00 in toys from Young Explorers on December 12, 2009. Some of the items were listed as "Out of Stock, due in soon." I paid extra for 2-day shipping, knowing that some of the items could not be shipped straightaway.
Only one item arrived 2 days later by express shipping. On the 19th, I checked back in on the website and found that the items that were "Due in soon" now had specific dates listed for when they would arrive in the warehouse. Most dates were in mid-January 2010, one was in April 2010, none were in December of 2009. I found a link on the website to view my order and found that other things had just shipped, but not by the 2nd-day air I had paid for. I also discovered, to my surprise, that one item had been cancelled. I had never received an email about the cancelled item. I called the company and 3 times in a row, after holding for 15 minutes, I was directed to a messaging system.
I called the company again today (12/23/09) to inquire about an item that was listed as shipped on the 18th but had not yet arrived. I was able to reach a representative. I remarked that I had paid for 2-day shipping and the representative said "No, you didn't." and when I argued that I had paid the extra money when I placed the order and that this was listed on my order form, she said "What's your point?" and then hung up on me.
More Young Explorers Complaints & Reviews
- Youngexplorers.com - Their customer service is extremely misleading, disappointing, and certainly not geared towards satisfying their customers
- Youngexplorers.com - Fraud
- Young Explorers - Shopping Essentials Scam
- Young Explorers - Horrible Service and Deceptive Practices
- Young Explorers - no customer service
- Young Explorers - I really need help!
- Young Explorers - Online ordering, being charged twice for one item, and the absolutely horrible customer service
- Young Explorers - unauthorized credit card charges for service not received or wanted
- Youngexplorers.com - Bad service
- Young Explorers - horrible customer service