Yoins2 piece lace set, top and skirt

C Sep 08, 2018

Ordered several months ago, still have not recieved!! Received an email two months ago stating it was on its way. My new address is 865 Amburn Meadows Lane, Maryville Tennessee 37801. Catherine Senecal. I've already PAID FOR IT!! I WILL CONTACT AN ATTORNEY IF NOT RECEIVED BY MONTHS END. I have ordered many items from this company. Never had a problem.

• Yoins's response · Sep 13, 2018

Dear Catherine senecal,

Thank you for shopping on Yoins and we are sorry to hear the shipment delayed.

Because the shipping delays could be affected by the bad weather condition, customs issue, strikes, transports, public holidays and many other inevitable issues. But please rest assured that we will try our best to help you sort it out.

If you do not receive your order within the specified time, we will provide you with acceptable solutions.

Would you mind providing us the order number or the email address or your full name or tracking number to our yoins email address: [email protected] or via live-chat (https://www.yoins.com/Yoins-Contact-Us-a-33.html) or call us by 00852-21364966 (7:30 am to 10:00 pm GMT + 08:00 from Monday to Friday)?

We hope we can make good communication with each other and help you solve the problem in a considerable solution.

Hope to hear from you again.

Best regard,