Yanwenshipping - lost package?

I made an order on DH Gate, and 1 of 3 packages did not arrive. Tracking info says it's been dispatched from sorting center. The seller told me it was on it's way normally, but when I contacted customer support, they suggested I start a claim for a refund (as it was almost two weeks past the longest est. delivery time). Based on this site, it seems common, and I suggest anyone having this problem, get a refund or reshipment. Contacting Yanwen yourself seems difficult for buyers outside China. It seems like an issue with Yanwen, so be kind to sellers. They are likely as frustrated as we are.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices