Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Books Xlibris Publishing Authorshouse publishing and affiliates — no royalty book payments, class action lawsuits

Xlibris Publishing  -  Authorshouse publishing and affiliates — no royalty book payments, class action lawsuits

P
Author of the complaint
1:34 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This is an updated info about Xlibris class lawsuits, I no longer have access to the email I created the original complaint with, phone number to contact me is still the same [protected]. Please leave a message when you contact me, or leave your email below so I contact you. Please, I will contact you A.S.A.P. since the messages are overwhelmed.

This is original complaint...

Please if there is a lawyer reading this, you know and understanding about being violated and rip-off by major corporation, like Xllibris publishing, now they called themselves authors and many other names. They took total control of my book which was supposed to be self published, paid them over $1, 100 in fees, my book has been sold all over the world, online and physical bookstores, they sold, print my book as they like, for the last 10 years, I got 3 royalty checks that equal 2 dollars, I spent years writing my book, people I knew told me they purchased my book but I never saw any money, I ask them 6 months ago by email to stop selling my book and cancel the channels my book was being sold on, they continue to sell my book even though they said they would stop, there is more to this story, too long to write. They are several failed lawsuits against that company, I need all authors who were abuse, violated, con by this publishing company to contact me FOR A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT [protected]@outlook.com or leave a message at 305.814.3197. I require people that are serious about moving forward with this. Please, no spam or bots.

Anyone with legal advice, who is a lawyer or works at a law firm are welcome to contact me. If there is any information about this publishing company, please come forward. Help me, Help us, help future authors who work hard writing their books, putting their hard work on paper to share with the world only to have thief exploit their hard work.

LINK TO ORIGINAL COMPLAINT