Wyzant.com — No Real Job Here
Communication is one-sided only - you can't even try to include your phone number in any application where the person has no payment information already given which is basicly 99% of postings I've ever seen. I have been a 'tutor' over a year with 2+ pages of applications and not one job. Apparantly only phantom students and not real people serious about getting help in a subject lurk and post here. There should be a term like catfish for these supposed students who NEVER answer. If your serious about getting help then at least WRITE BACK to the person offering their help who really knows what they're doing in the subject with a degree & REAL certification from college to back it up with.
Most not all of my emails have been answered but the replies are basicly useless.
To get "certification" in the subjects they have you take tests that you can just google the answers to pass and tutor a subject you have no clue about. They don't let you repeat a test that you can fail the "required passing %" even if you miss just 2 questions which is ridiculous.
More Wyzant.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wyzant.com - They are a horrible company and I urge any who wish to tutor not to bother with these scam artists
- Wyzant.com - A complete and utter waste of time
- Wyzant.com - They deactivated my account... won't tell me why
- Wyzant.com - Stay away from these rip off site
- Wyzant.com - Stay away from this website
- Wyzant.com - Arbitrary review board removes you from tutor list with no good reason.
- Wyzant - deactivated my account
- Wyzant.com - Would not recommend to anyone
- Wyzant - Questionable termination as a tutor and withholding my information
- Wyzant.com - Abusive clause and potentially discriminatory practices