www.modanisa.comseller lied to me and hasn't sent my order

A

Don’t believe to what the seller from www.modanisa.com tells you. I have ordered from them and received the email, where the seller informed me that order would be send today. I waited 2 weeks and still no delivery. The seller continued to tell lies and fake promises. Be careful if you order from them and better ask the seller to provide all confirmation emails and details about shipping.

• De
    death comes Jun 23, 2019

I ordered some stuff from the modanisa website and i still dodnt recieve them alsl i tried to send an email and they didnt answer back i already paid for the stuff so i am just waiting them to arrive

• So
    sofia elmi Feb 25, 2019

The back was not sawed in at all, it was overlapping each other and the way it was cut it was not symmetrical. also there were glue stains on the back of the dress. I am not a happy with this purchase. I was planning on wearing to my brothers wedding but this is just not gonna cut it for me. Now I have to take it to get it fixed.

• Sm
    Smyr Nov 12, 2018

I got a dress which was torn the first day I wear and customer service just ignored my complaint. Doesn't worth what you pay.

Margaret Wagio Nov 11, 2018

I got a shoe that is very small in size, My size is normally 39 but i tried the shoe is small please can i get a return please.

• Za
    Zainab radi Oct 31, 2018

Stuff your rubbish company! When will you guys learn and read what people think of you! Its all over the net how bad you guys are. But as i can see you guys dont give a damn! Stay like that and youll probably become bankrupt!

Sarah Hany Oct 22, 2018

Date of incident: June 19, 2017
    i request an order. Two of them are shawls and they came with different color. I request yellow one and i received gold one and the other one i requested a purple one with a different material than i received.

• Ju
    julia PJ Sep 20, 2018

I ordered two shirts in the same size and the same brand, but one of them was perfect and the other one was too small. I have sent an email to the customer service but they have never replied back to me.

• Fi
    filiad adiam Sep 03, 2018

Hi all
    Modanisa is scam
    Get away from this site.
    I read lots of complain no response from modanisa
    For those who Fraudulent go to
    FBI site
    Click SCAMS AND SAFETY and complain

• Gi
    Gina9999 Aug 28, 2018

How can you expect to be a good company with respectable customer service when people have to ship to Turkey for a return ??? It's awful! I don't recommend this company to anyone!
    You boast about returns and the don't mention that Turkey is the only option?

• En
    Enas Saleh Aug 28, 2018

The order was in 12/8/2018 and I received an order in 17/8/2018, the acssosires of the bag not complete and one of them missed.

• Fa
    fauziah248 Aug 20, 2018

My order no is [protected]

I received a different size from what I ordered.

I ordered size 12 which is supposed to be 44 but I got size 52.

Please find attached the picture of the wrong sized dress received.

You can contact me on [protected]

Thank you.

• La
    Lamiya Aug 20, 2018

I still haven't received my dress in my address

• Ya
    Yaseer Aug 20, 2018

I cancelled my product for some reason
    I did not received my refund money yet it's been more than 2 month
    When will I get
    Modanisa is not even contact me
    Please help us
    [protected]

• Se
    Sehrish Yousaf Aug 20, 2018

I ordered a size 44 but received a size 46 . Incorrect size

I would like a refund or exchange .

• Hg
    Hgdjfkjhf Aug 20, 2018

I ordered a dress and some staff
    You said its shipped to my apartment at 5/31/18
    At 6.30.pm
    The office close at 6.00 pm I'm was at my apartment nothing came
    I called the customer service in USA no answer!!!
    I sent an email no reply!!!
    How can I contact the customer service .
    I'm so upset
    Where's my package???????????????????????

• Yo
    Yomna Helmy Apr 23, 2018

This is exactly what happened to me. I am in the UK, ordered a month ago, they don't respond or refund! very sad