ADVERTISIMENT

www.instacurve.comMoney hasn't been returned to my account

S

I will never ever again order from the website www.instacurve.com. I have placed the order, but it turned out that my ordered item was lost somewhere. The item was unavailable, therefore they seller sent me similar item, which I didn’t like. I returned it to the seller and told that I wanted the ordered one. But the seller excused and promised money back. Three weeks passed and my account was empty. I didn’t get this sum back, so please help me.

• In