www.bestswiss.com — Internet scam
I ordered a Rolex Ladies Masterpiece for my wife for our 1st anniversay in white gold in Sept. '07 and received the watch as promised but sent it back because in March of '08 the bracelet woul not stay clasped. It took amonth and they send me back a a Ladies Datejust which cost $175.00 less than the $1100.00 I paid originally for the Masterpiece. That watch would not keep time and I finally got an RMA and sent it back. It is now August '08 and I still have no watch and am out $1100.00. I do get e-mail replys saying they are working with the repair facility but no one will return a phone call and every extension goes to VM. I think they are stalling me until I just go away. I get no explanations just e-mails that say they're working on it. I have asked numerous to talk to a live body and no response. The only person I ever talked to was the guy Louie who sold me the watch and to the repair person Kathy Lee who very seldom answers her phone and does not return phone calls either.
It's been a very frustrating experience to say the least.
More www.bestswiss.com Complaints & Reviews
- Bestswiss.com - Bestswiss.com are not worth giving your money to.
- Bestswiss.com - Replica Submariner Roles
- www.bestswiss.com - replica rolex scam and fraud
- www.bestswiss.com - rolex replica fraud and scam
- www.bestswiss.com - company makes good
- BestSwiss / SwissReplica.cd - rolex replica scam and rip off
- Best Swiss.com - scam
- www.bestswiss.com - replica rolex fraud and rip off
- Bestswiss.com - Frauds
- Bestswiss.com - Fraudulent Seller