www.bestswiss.comInternet scam

C

I ordered a Rolex Ladies Masterpiece for my wife for our 1st anniversay in white gold in Sept. '07 and received the watch as promised but sent it back because in March of '08 the bracelet woul not stay clasped. It took amonth and they send me back a a Ladies Datejust which cost $175.00 less than the $1100.00 I paid originally for the Masterpiece. That watch would not keep time and I finally got an RMA and sent it back. It is now August '08 and I still have no watch and am out $1100.00. I do get e-mail replys saying they are working with the repair facility but no one will return a phone call and every extension goes to VM. I think they are stalling me until I just go away. I get no explanations just e-mails that say they're working on it. I have asked numerous to talk to a live body and no response. The only person I ever talked to was the guy Louie who sold me the watch and to the repair person Kathy Lee who very seldom answers her phone and does not return phone calls either.

It's been a very frustrating experience to say the least.

• De
    Deb Byes Aug 08, 2008

These people are crooks and I'm going to find a way to get them caught. My husband ordered my watch almost a year ago and sent it back for repair and we've never seen it since. James Washington and Kathy Lee are just 2 of the culprets!!! You people should be ashamed of yourself. I'm going to make it a point to BLOG YOU EVERY DAY until you are caught!!!