www.amuap.comtheir motor worked only couple of days

K

I bought motor from the company www.amuap.com. It worked only 10 days and my car broke in the middle of the motorway. I called to the company and explained my problem, but the seller told me that they have checked the motor. It was in perfect conditions. Therefore, they refused to provide any assistance or help. I was upset, because the motor cost me really large sum. Not recommended place, because of their parts.

• De
    Deryl lane Jul 09, 2015

Did you have a warranty?

• Up
    Upsetcamper Feb 24, 2017

I contacted them for an engine and gave them my credit card info to charge 1300.00 and afterwards I read reviews that they were frauds and emailed them literally five minutes later and they were ghost. Could not get in touch with them any more. I begged for my refund return and I ended up running to my bank to stop it.