Kataria Automobiles Logo

Kataria Automobiles

Having problems with Kataria Automobiles?

Kataria Automobiles Customer Service Contacts

Behind Adani Pump, Nr. Makarba Railway Crossing, Makarba, S.G. Highway, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
India - 380051

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Kataria Automobiles Customer Service. Initial Kataria Automobiles complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Kataria Automobiles above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Kataria Automobiles. Discuss the issues you have had with Kataria Automobiles and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Kataria Automobiles Complaints & Reviews

Kataria AutomobilesCheating post booking of swift vxi

This is to express my discomfort about how bad i and my wife was treated post-booking of the swift VXI at the JP Nagar Bangalore showroom.
They first offered a price of 7.15L for the car with all extra accessories fitted, post confirming my loan will be approved the sales guy Mr. Lawrence, called and said there was a mistake in calculation and now the price will be 7.40L for the car. When asked for a solution they were just stubborn on the pricing by saying sorry and claiming all humans make mistakes.
Their behavior towards our expectation was you buy it for our price or else leave. The so-called team leader came in disrespected us and just left in mid of the conversation without any conclusion.
I need to know how is the brand going to react to this.
I have a complete video of our conversation today that i can share when requested.

Kataria AutomobilesCelerio vxi

In baroda makarpura show room service is not good. All employees not given satisfied answer in any problems. 1st fall my car delivery related issue I am facing another one is my fast tag, but the makarpura showroom employees not supporting. I not given any new customer to purchase the car in kataria showroom. Very very very bed service.

My mobile no is [protected]

Nov 14, 2020

Kataria Automobiles — Very poor and pathetic service by Katariya showroom rajkot; fake and wrong commitment and literally they cheat

Dear team, I have booked my car at your kataraiya rajkot office befor 15 days and at that time of booking we...

Kataria AutomobilesHarassment regarding the deal finalized

We signed a deal for ignis zetta 1.2l automatic for 7l and they charged me sum of total 706500/-,
      I have signed quotation of the deal and all the receipts.
      They have done fraud and mental harrasment with a loyal customer of maruti. I want my whole amount back along with the compensation for mental harassment.

Karan agrawal

Aug 19, 2020

Kataria Automobiles — Disgusting service from employees

All staff are disgusting and mannerless Never choose Kataria Choose different companies for getting better...

Kataria AutomobilesBaleno car

Hi,

I had provided my car for a free service at 8 am and it was returned to me 7pm on the same day without service they gave a bill of 2318 but not one complaint was resolved the lady who called me said they would change oil fix the break and clean the car . Not one work was done by then upon that i had again wait for them to come and fix my car for break and to clean even after they coming they just applied wax all inside my car and left .

I dont understand why do you guys have to cheat the customer every time this has been done every time i give it for service. I have also sent a mail to the consumer court for your pathetic service along with proofs.

Aug 30, 2019

Kataria Automobiles — Fastag not provided

Dear Team, I have purchased vehicle on 12/06/2018. I had applied Fastag Card when I purchased my Car but...

Jan 31, 2019

Kataria Automobiles — bad experience from maruti service after paid amount 9500 approx.

Dear All, Please find the attached my Case history for your reference.. I have given my car for servicing...

Kataria Automobiles — car celerio gj15ch 5870

As per discussion with you over phone at the time of call me by you I had received call from Kataria Vapi...

Kataria Automobiles — I am have issue with my car delivery and I have been misinformed.

Hi, I was contacted by Kataria automobiles PVT.LTD talgatpura branch Bangalore to purchase Maruti SWIFT car...

Kataria Automobiles — exchanged car

I purchased DZire in February 18 in exchanged with Alto LXI it's about 4 months now and they didn't provide...

Vadodara

Kataria Automobiles — service

My wagon r four wheeler burn in side on Dt 21-02-2018. On same day my four wheeler going to service at...

Kataria Automobiles — service

My Car Number is .: GJ 21-AQ-0963 Owner Name : Dhaval Ashokbhai Rathod Contact No. : [protected]...

Navsari

Kataria Automobiles — celerio zxi

Dear Sir/ Ma'am I have purchase celerio second hand car from katariya automobile vapi before few days ago...

Kataria Automobiles — front suspension problem

Dear sir, while driving baleno my front suspension are not as before I was comfortable while driving when off...

Kataria Automobilesregarding service of my new alto 800 cars ac

Respected sir, this is to bring to your notice that since last two months I am requesting Kataria Vapi for repair of my car AC.. It is making noise .. Inspite of giving it in the service department of Kataria Vapi two times after Diwali the work has not been done till date. .Mr Nipeshkumar Patel was service in charge. then his senior Mr Patil had also been informed. but only false assurances has been given to me. I am owner of three maruti cars aince last ten years. Kindly restore my faith in your services.. Regards Ritesh Sharma Vapi [protected]

Kataria Automobiles — rc book not received

Pl. note that I purchased new Car from your Piplod Showroom on 7.06.2017 and received my RC Book from PAL RTO...

Surat

Kataria Automobilesnot proper service at makarpura vadodara centre

I sent my car for service in the month of may-17.after receipt all service related to car done as per report and invoice. They have mention in report that car CNG fitting outside so problem is not after service. But as I experienced my car is frequently stopped during running and change of gear.
            Also as on today I have show my car to same place for power steering, speedometer and audo meter failures, the service man told me to send the car after diwali laabh Pancham i.e. approx one week time. It means at service station no spares available.

Against this I shown this problem to KD Motors, Bhuj they confirm to compete the case within 3 to 4 hours with replacement a of a CHESS Sensor of power steering.
            So please confirm the status and inform to manager for resolve the problem s of customer at the same time.

Kataria Automobilesvehicle service

I have given my Ertiga car for service on 14.08.2017 to Kataria Automobiles, Makarpura, Vadodara. The remote of the music system was also sent with vehicle. But after service, I have received vehicle without Remote control. I have contacted Kunjkumar, he has told to send the same on next day. But same was not sent back to me. I have reminded many times but till date Kunjkumat has not sent the same.
              This is very unprofessional approach.
              Kindly send the remote control of music system.

Regards
              Animesh Patel

Kataria Automobilescar service

Dear Sir, I have given my wagnor for Regular Service at Kataria Automobiles Salatwada Vadodara after service I found so many problems like cleaning washing & major problem is response of your officer. There were some changes/replacements require in car we have requested him to do the same but officer response was not satisfactory. I have recd call from customer care & I told them that I am not at all satisfied from their service.

I have purchased car from Kiran Motors and service was alson done over their but on special request from Kataria Sales man I have renewal my insurance policy from Kataira last two years & also on my reference 2 Ecco car purchased by relatives from Kataria Automobiels Makarpura (Buyer name : Dharmendra Joshi).

Really such bed service is not acceptable from company like Karatia.

In spite of our so many calls to change one break light your representative not responded.

Requested you to take this issue at your Salatwada Service center & resolve my problem asap.

Thanks Regards,