Writers Life / Platinum Millennium Publicationsunknown

M Aug 13, 2018 Review updated:

I bought a product from writers life for 27 dollars, on 25th july 2018. this was done on the internet. on 8th august they charged me with 67 dollars that I did not authorise. I want a refund.
This is the original debit on 25th july. platinummillenniumpublis [protected] us 27.000000 usd at 1.30687
This is the fraudulent debit on 8th august. platinummillenniumpublis [protected] us 67.730000 usd at 1.29231
Many thanks.

Maria clarke - maria. [protected]@gmx.com

• Wr
    WritersLife Nov 11, 2018

Hi Maria. I am so sorry that you were charged for a membership that you did not want.

We do offer our customers a YES or NO trial to our membership when they order certain items from us. You have the option of saying NO if you do not wish to join the PWA membership program. We are totally transparent about it on our web page, and you are not forced into joining.

Our membership program is packed with content that a lot of authors and writers such as yourself find to be extremely beneficial to them.

We do offer you a free, 14-day trial to read the content, watch the videos, consume the newsletters and listen to the insider interviews. As stated on our website and within the terms, if the trial is not canceled after the free 14 day trial period, you are then charged for the membership, which you can still cancel at any time and receive a full refund.

Again, this is not a membership that you are forced to take. IN fact, to be totally transparent on all of our order pages you will see a very visible “No Thanks” option that will NOT put you into our membership, perhaps you overlooked it.

Again, I am so sorry for this mistake and want to make things right with you in whatever way I can, including providing you with a full refund if you wish.

I would like to try to make up for you not being satisfied and look forward to speaking with you and I hope you have a great day!

Please reply here or reach out to us using any of the contacts means below;

Please note that when leaving a voicemail or sending in an email or support ticket, depending on the day and time, it can take up to 72 hours to receive a reply from us.

We are open from 9 am to 9 pm Eastern Time Monday – Friday