WorldRemit — documents, unprofessional customer service.
BECAREFUL OF Worldremit N UR DOCUMENTS!!!
How????? Shocking!!! Already ID and 5 Documents of approval had been APPROVE and again this letter.
As per our conversation. Please see below the additional documents that our compliance team are requesting for you to submit.
Source of Funds - Please provide details on how you are funding your WorldRemit transactions. Supporting recent documentation must be provided, such as; full bank statement showing salary, payslips or evidence of income/savings dated March 2019.
Please also confirm your:
Occupation and Employer - Please state your job title and employer name.
Purpose of Transactions & Relationship to Beneficiaries- Please confirm the reason for sending your transactions and describe the relationship to your beneficiaries.
Future Intended Use of WorldRemit - Please briefly describe your expected transaction activity, including anticipated beneficiaries and approximate send amounts.
Finally my account was cancel because I refuse to send them these documents.What a shame?
More WorldRemit Complaints & Reviews
- Worldremit.com - don't use their services
- Worldremit.com - account disabled without reason
- Worldremit.com - stole my money
- Worldremit - unauthorized use of debit card
- Worldremit.com - fraud
- WorldRemit - account disabled and transaction not completed
- Worldremit.com - mobile money transfer
- Worldremit - account shut down without notice
- WorldRemit - fraud
- WorldRemit - account disabled and transfer wasn't paid to thensure receiver