worldfinancial groupmy missing money

I invested with worldfinan-cialgroup through an associate Melinda Blue Taylor- Marketing Director .I transferred my acct. from another investment company because of my neighbor and friend Vicky Mason. When I met Mrs Blue-Taylor I was assured that this company was on the up and up. Little did I know that they were a wolf in sheeps clothing. Since my money was transferred to a company called Jackson Investments I was unaware of the transferred until I needed my money because of an emergency. I have tried to call and have left several messages for Mrs.Blue-Taylor and she has not returned my calls nor have I seen any statement about where my money is.If I don't receive any information within 48hrs I'm going to contact the State's Attorney General office about bringing possible charges of fraud against this company.I would appreciate hearing from someone on this matter right away.