[Resolved] World Golf Tour [WGT]blocked my access to there online game, after I paid aud $50 to purchase in game credits. to by

W Jul 30, 2019 Review updated:

To whom it concerns.
My name is Greg Thompson, contact Email: [protected]@gmail.com. contact mobile phone number+[protected].

The heading says it all really. The idea of the game is you purchase virtual golf clubs as your in game skill level improves. The better your skill level, the better the golf club that are open to you to purchase. the in game play is designed on a business format, as much as it is designed to give you a realistic golfing experience.

Where the in game hole yardages n wind speed, differ more then normal from golf course to course, to encourage the player to want to purchase better clubs to have a better playing experience.

That`s all good, I have no problem with that. today though after seeing some golf club recommendations n purchasing golf clubs, based on those in game recommendations from wgt golf, it set my game skill level backwards n my enjoyment diminished, after complaining to wgt golf about this, they have blocked my account,

They still have my AUD $50.00 and have my credit card details n have not responded to my emails regarding these above issues.

Any help or advice or course of legal or civil options that you are aware and can give me, that is available to me, for me to pursue will be very much appreciated.

Regards, Greg Thompson.

• World Golf Tour [WGT]'s response · Jul 30, 2019

Without the player's information it's hard to look into whether this account was actually closed, however, a player with a closed account would receive a message that their account was closed NOT an "oops" message.

We released an update late last night that created an issue that forced us to have a short downtime in the middle of the today. This may have caused the "oops" that this player has seen. If they are still seeing an "oops" they should clear their browser cache and cookies and try again.

• Resolution Statement

• Di
    dickgusn Aug 10, 2019

i to cannot play adobe flash player is blocked