Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Money & Insurance World Financial Group [WFG] I walked out of the interview

World Financial Group [WFG] review: I walked out of the interview

I
Author of the complaint
6:41 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I get a call from WFG on Friday (HELEN)afternoon stating that the found my resume on career builder and they where impressed with my resume and wanted to interview me ASAP. They talked very fast and I didn't quite get the name of the company.(That should have been the first clue) So I went to the interview which was on a Sat BTW. (The second clue should have been)

When I got to the office there where 30 plus people in the lobby waiting to be interviewed by the same person I was going to be interviewed by.

They brought me in with 2 other victims and asked us basic questions like have you ever heard of WFG?, do you like money?, and what our background was?. Next they brought us into a room with really loud music and we where supposed to mix around the room and talk to people. At this point I was convinced this was a Marketing Scam.

I thanked the lady for her time, grabbed my resume out of her hand and walked out of the interview or mixer as she called it. On my way threw the lobby I announced to everybody still waiting that it was a Marketing scam and walked out. The lady at the front desk looked kinda angry.

LOL It was kinda fun now that I think of maybe I will go back next time I get a call. Just to mess with them some more.

More World Financial Group [WFG] complaints & reviews

World Financial Group [WFG] - Complaint
1 comments
N
Jun 12, 2011 4:52 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I had a similiar experience recently. One of their sales people here in Colorado found an online listing for my graphic design business and called pretending to have graphic design projects for me. He said I should come right away! The afternoon was too late! The projects were urgent! So I raced over there and when I got there then he told me he actually didn't have any money for graphic design projects but in fact wanted me to attend a sales pitch. WTF. Total lies!

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

37 complaints