World Financial Group — I walked out of the interview
I get a call from WFG on Friday (HELEN)afternoon stating that the found my resume on career builder and they where impressed with my resume and wanted to interview me ASAP. They talked very fast and I didn't quite get the name of the company.(That should have been the first clue) So I went to the interview which was on a Sat BTW. (The second clue should have been)
When I got to the office there where 30 plus people in the lobby waiting to be interviewed by the same person I was going to be interviewed by.
They brought me in with 2 other victims and asked us basic questions like have you ever heard of WFG?, do you like money?, and what our background was?. Next they brought us into a room with really loud music and we where supposed to mix around the room and talk to people. At this point I was convinced this was a Marketing Scam.
I thanked the lady for her time, grabbed my resume out of her hand and walked out of the interview or mixer as she called it. On my way threw the lobby I announced to everybody still waiting that it was a Marketing scam and walked out. The lady at the front desk looked kinda angry.
LOL It was kinda fun now that I think of maybe I will go back next time I get a call. Just to mess with them some more.
More World Financial Group Complaints & Reviews
- World Financial Group - Terrible experience
- World Financial Group - World Financial Group Scam
- World Financial Group - Be Careful
- World Financial Group - Bizarre Cult
- World Financial Group - scam interview
- World Financial Group - scam
- World Financial Group [WFG] - pyramid scam
- World Financial Group - Be cautious
- WFG - Total fraud
- World Financial Group - Complaint