Woolworths — ready made sandwich (disgusting)
On Saturday 17th November I purchased a ready made sandwhich (supposedly Egg, Lettuce and Mayonnaise) from Woolworths in Chinatown Sydney. Admittedly it was marked down at a cheaper price due to the expiry date (18.11.2018) - however I at least expected a reasonable product. The sandwich was virtually inedible - the bread tasted stale, the lettuce was dehydrated and the so called egg the consistency of toothpaste. I could not detect any mayonaise at all - that is before I spat it out. So much for your boast as the "fresh food people". I can't believe that in this day and age you could sell such a shoddy product. If you are going to keep ready made sandwiches and mark them down as the expiry date approaches I suggest you employ a much higher standard of quality control rather than ripping off the consumer. I have kept the bar code for any future reference.
The only positive being I didn't actually eat it and end up with botulism.
Chris Ruhle - [protected]@hotmail.com
More Woolworths Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy
- Woolworths - bad attitude
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear
- Woolworths Australia - ruffie rustic foods product copy of email sent to company
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths Australia - customer service
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths - credit and handy cards declined