Woolworths Australiastaff member

A Nov 01, 2018

Matt who works as a barista at the Moonee Ponds store in Pratt Street who couldn't mind his business as I was in my car in the car park & so was he & he was yelling at me to get off my phone-like I was actually on blue tooth.. I went round again with my car & he was out of his car took a photo of my car I was mimicking him saying get off your phone with that he approached my car & kicked my back door left a black smudge & dint then he walked into Woolworths with his uniform on cause obviously he had to start his shift. With that I parked my car & headed inside Woolworths, I saw him & approached him demanding to delete that photo he took & asked why he kicked my car & what was it his business to say get off the phone-what is he Sargent Matt?
Disappointed by also his manager Melissa think she was arrogant & came right at my face like she wanted to hit me, I felt quite intimidated..they also called the cops & now me the victim has been banned to enter all Woolworths stores & all the stores Woolworths own as well..this is not how customers should be treated hope that head office as the dignity & profession to act upon this as I am a local here & have been coming here since I was a child!!!
If Mr.nosey Matt who I don't even know had minded his own business & not make assumptions this would not have happened!!
I'm very offended & feel bullied!!

Chloe Prestopino