Wizzaironline booking

W

On-line booking was not working properly.. I tried to buy a ticket for myself and my son, I couldn't enter my name in the top field (the field was greyed) so I wrote my name in the bottom field. I had as well problem to use my maestro card to pay about 10 Euro less.. few days ago the same card was working fine.. finally I paid by Visa but I forgot to enter/change my son's name. I ended up with two the same names (my name). Wizzair on-line booking has no any kind of review data before payment so I realize my mistake when I got the confirmation email from them. I thought it's just a "typo" error so I called the customer service (1 Euro/Min) to explain that but the supervisor decided I have to pay 90 Euro to change my son's name! The fault was because the website is poorly designed (no confirmation etc) and sometimes doesn't work (name field or maestro card payments)! I used to think the Ryanair on-line booking is poor but Wizzair on-line booking is the worst I've ever met.. full of bugs! The customer service supervisor is arrogant and useless! I'm not going to use Wizzair again I will pay more but I will never use them again! I will bring this to the court and European Consumer Centre..

• Ro
    Rose30 Apr 12, 2016

I was trying to book tickets, I checked the price and I logged in my account. as soon as I logged in the price changed, it gone up. I tried another day and it happened again. I contacted wizzair and they not that would help me out but they increased the price even more. Shame on you Wizzair.
    As someone said Ryanair looks like first class comparing with Wizzair.
    #wizzairfraud

• Cf
    cfc2000 Sep 13, 2014

Wizzair makes Ryanair look like the best airline in the world.

• To
    Toochin Sep 09, 2011

I booked airport transfers when i booked my flight, despite repeated requests they did not send transfer voucher, eventually they sent them bye-mail ten minutes after our flight took off. After many e-mails requesting refund they have refused.