WithChictoo expensive to return

M

It is impossible to return anything! I wanted to return the defective item that I received from www.withchic.com and when I contacted their customer service they refused to give me a refund. After days of arguing they finally freed to give my money back, but the said that I have to sent the product back to China at my own expense! Shipping to China is super expensive! It would cost me about $25 and my items was $30!! There was no point in doing that so I was stuck with the terrible garbage quality product which they have sent me!!

• De
    Denisse70 Aug 15, 2018

The dress i bought was nothing like the one shown in the images the cloro was nothing like how it was shown or the colores as how the appeared this is not a cheap dress it cost me $30. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE.

Comments

• Da
    Daphne86 Aug 20, 2018

I purchased a top off this website March 22 it told me it was gonna arrive April 17 and then it said they sent back my package on the 14 so yous charged my card and sent back my package and I waited very long for it yous took my money and didn't sent me my package I wanna refund on my card or to send me my package as fast as possible

Comments

• Mi
    Missy Magee Whiddon Oct 07, 2018

@Daphne86 File dispute with your bank or credit card company if it’s not to late to do so.

• Mu
    Muffin05 Sep 10, 2018

I'm trying to cancell and order that I purchase on October 2 or October 3 in I want to know when can I receive my money back on the card.

• Mi
    Missy Magee Whiddon Oct 07, 2018

@Muffin05 Call your bank or credit card company to stop/dispute the charges. From the reviews it doesn’t sound like they will cooperate

Anna Riley Nov 04, 2018

I needed these dresses in a week and the shipping assured e it would come in time, but then they took 8 days to prepare it! Also the dresses look nothing like they do in the photos! One is a complete different color, all the white ones are see through and one is a completely different design! I will never order from here again!