Wish.comwish customer service and requesting a copy of my back statement

J Jul 06, 2019

Wish has been requesting a copy of my bank statement verifying purchases I've made in the past and they say until I send the statement my account is blocked. I have been shopping with wish for a couple of years and and I've never encountered such nonsense/unprofessionalism!!! Also, they took the money out of my bank account for my last order before blocking me and then they added the money to my "WISH" dollars which I can't spend BECAUSE MY ACCOUNT IS LOCKED! They should have refunded my money right back to my bank account. I've messaged them about this and I'm getting no explanation/appropriate response! I don't know what kind of shenanigans or deceitful practices they're trying to pull and I certainly am not giving them my personal I formation. Shame on WISH!!!?