Wish.comunethical business, no product shipped

S Aug 15, 2018 Review updated:

First of all I would like to express how disappointed I am with your system, it seems like you did it on purpose. Why would you do such a thing erasing my order history, how am I suppose to give you all the requirements that you've been asking if it's already deleted!!??? How am I suppose to produce that? It was been over 3 months and I have not received my orders. You cant call and get answers I have called 3 different numbers several times each but it refers you to go on line text or e-mail you can talk to anyone and get results. I have answered Wish e-mails " did you get this product" I answered No and nothing done about it. Your company is a money grubbing scam, I will not use again. I want what I ordered, that's is why I ordered it. Wish company should be ashamed or at least the people there should be, I know the CEO is only worried about $$$$$ well you have my money and I have no product.

• Tj
    TJ ButterBean Aug 19, 2018

They draw it out in them stupid emails then BAM they hit you with refund time is up. THEY NEED TO BE SUED AND OUT OF BUSINESS!!