Wish.comunauthorized charges to my debit/visa card

K

I ordered a ring from Wish about a month ago. Was supposed to receive it on December 27th. Still haven't received it, then yesterday I noticed to unauthorized charges on my card. From a Home Trush Paypal...1. I do not use paypal, nor have an account witht them. 2. Other then using my card to purchase online from Amazon (from a reputable store) and Microsoft Xbox, I have not purchased anywhere else online. They first took out 3.95 and then took out 100.00. Luckily I checked my account and froze my card before they could take all my money. Launched fraud investigation with my bank. Do not buy from them. These products come from China, so doesn't really surprise me that they rip you off.

• Ca
    Caleb80 Apr 20, 2020

I Neva order from wish someone use my master card deducted 800$, have already complain to my bank UBA unauthorized transaction

• Cx
    CXCC Jan 25, 2020

I purchased for the first time. Got overcharged on what was stated on Wish checkout. When they were to refund me, they only refunded a fraction. NO live customer service! Go with other sides! This is a scam!

• Am
    Amanda Lannager Apr 07, 2018

I just had the same problem with wish.com someone took $6.80 out of my bank accout. Do not order from them like the post above its all from china and takes for ever to arrive. The person that used my card was not successful until my paycheck went into the bank. Very dissapointed 😠