Wish.combmc fm1 full face mask

L

Helo:

I bought a cpap mask from wish and just after the one month it broke.

I sent in a defective concern and was told I could have a refund or replacement as I hasd sent photos and showed the problem.

I chose refund and someone different came back and said its over 30 days sso no refund.

This is a life saving piece of equipment for some people like me.

This also happened to us just after christmas when we were sent an email asking if we would wait longer for 2 or 33 missing shipments and the would come and after we had enough and did not receive the product told them to refund and again they hid behind the 30 rule after they had asked us to wait.

This is not proper.
Order placed: apr 4, 2017
Order #: 58e3faefa829171417b235ab
Details
Bmc fm1 full face mask manufacturer of the cpap machine mask conducive to therapy copd & snoring high quality of sleeping mask
Bmc official store
Track package

Jun 21, 2017
Wish support said:
Hello lorne,

I apologize for the issue with your order. For the inconvenience, our team deemed to offer 2 options:

1.) a refund (Shipping fee included) and you don't have to worry about in sending back your item. Please allow 5-10 days for the refund to be credited to your account.

2.) a replacement that it will take 30 days to receive the item and you also need to provide your updated shipping address; this is to ensure that the delivery process will be as seamless as possible.

We want to ensure you receive help with this as soon as possible, so let us know which option you prefer within 5 days which is no later than june 26, 2017.

Let me know if you have any other concerns and i'll be happy to help.

Cha
Wish customer service team
www.wish.com/help

*I hope my response was helpful and if it was, please answer the questions below.⬇ "

bmc fm1 full face mask