Wish.coman order you refuse to let me cancel

J Jul 01, 2019
This review was posted by
a verified customer
Verified customer

My kids got ahold of my phone and placed an order I cannot afford and everytime I try to cancel it it says payment pending and sends me back to my order history to which It is just the same thing over and over again someone help this is over 100$ for 2 items I don't know how my kids got my phone but I need this order cancelled as soon as possible!!!

Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions

    IN THE NEWS

    Unhappy consumers gather online at Complaintsboard.com and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.