Wish.coman order you refuse to let me cancel

J Jul 01, 2019 Review updated:

My kids got ahold of my phone and placed an order I cannot afford and everytime I try to cancel it it says payment pending and sends me back to my order history to which It is just the same thing over and over again someone help this is over 100$ for 2 items I don't know how my kids got my phone but I need this order cancelled as soon as possible!!!

• Um is not an answer! Jul 01, 2019

You are blaming a website for your crappy parenting? Really? Serves you right to have greedy children who somehow know your passcode for your phone.

When it arrives confiscate it, lock it up and make them pay it off. DISCIPLINE!

Jordan Ebbett Jul 02, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Dude I don't have a passcode as i don't need one. My kids are 3 and 1 so not only had no idea what they were ordering but probably found my phone on the counter as it was around suppertime what they ordered were items in my cart for someone I else I waiting on payment for before ordering.

• Um is not an answer! Jul 02, 2019

@Jordan Ebbett EVEN WORSE! Why is your phone accessible to toddlers???

Now your phone has proven itself to need a pass code.

That means that you were not watching your very small children in the kitchen. Knives, pans, fire!

Probably? You mean you don't know?

Oh this is pathetic.