WishI was a seller on wish

A

Hello. I got kicked out from Wish and my account was cancelled. I was a long time user and had sold a lot of things and all my customers were satisfied.
Recently I got banned and then they closed my account.
When I contacted Wish support they said that one of my customers claimed that he made a huge order, paid and never received his items!
That was not true! Either that was a terrible mistake or someone actually wanted to get rid of me. I need my account back, that's important!
Most of my income came from Wish! Please, I need this matter to be resolved as soon as possible.

• Cn
    CnMiller Apr 12, 2017

I reported them here https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx If enough people report their horror story to the FBI internet crime unit, something can be done.