Wishdelivery is ridiculously late and appears company is fraudulent

I Review updated:

Emails letting me know about my order were sketchy and information was incomplete -- it's been two weeks and I have yet to receive a tracking number!! This company is irresponsible and appears on all levels to be illegitimate. I am going to blog and contact everyone I know to not fall for these "great deals" and "low prices." Who cares if I "saved money" if I never get my product!! I have one item in my order placed January 28 and the "best" delivery estimate is February 23!! Really? One month to deliver? Is it coming by covered wagon?
Also, has anyone ever seen such ridiculously long Order Numbers? Tell me that isn't on purpose so it's difficult to track-- my order number has 24 digits:
588a0a4366aa0e9eaa5cdb0d
My credit card was stolen shortly after this order was placed and wish.com is my number one suspect. It is just another example of their shady business. I have read multiple complaints on their website about how customers never received their products, were told they were getting a refund and they never received the money back.

• Ps
    PSx Jul 14, 2017

You do realize that there are hundreds of sellers on Wish, and Wish does not own some big store, right? Your purchases are not coming from a warehouse in America, they're coming from various sellers you buy from-- And most if not all of these sellers are from China and Hong Kong, hence the incredibly low prices. Anything you buy from Wish or eBay where the seller is located in China, will take 30+ days to arrive. Every time. They ship overseas, not by mail or truck. Wish itself has nothing to do with why it takes so long for packages to arrive, it's the shipping option the seller chooses (and why shipping is also either very cheap (>$3) or free). Because it does not include a tracking number and is the longest delivery time. Canada and America don't have options like that (free shipping for excessively long shipping times).

Not saying Wish is the best thing ever, because it has flaws. I've bought two things from there in the past 3 years. First item took almost 2 months to arrive. Second item (purchased May 2017)? It's almost 2 months late and hasn't arrived, even the "tracking information" in the Wish app was deleted. It's lost somewhere and I'm pissed about it-- but I got a full refund after contacting support and have been instructed to keep the item free-of-charge should it eventually arrive. When you want cheap/free items through Wish/eBay, you learn to accept that it's going to take awhile for items to arrive. There hasn't been a single purchase I've made (and I've made a lot through eBay from China-based merchants) that arrived sooner than 30 days. I even had a package take almost 70 days to arrive! Unfortunately, that's the "extra price" we pay for getting items so cheap. Ridiculous, yes, but that's how it is.

• Ps
    PSx Jul 14, 2017

@PSx By overseas, I mean they ship packages on a big cargo ship, *not via plane or truck.

• St
    Stacia Rodricks Sep 28, 2018

I haven't received my order and the status says delivered to customer. FRAUDS!

• Te
    Teri Lynn Parker Jul 19, 2020

My orders from May 2020 still have not arrived and I am continually getting pushed back. Now they are saying September 06, 2020!! I am beginning to wonder if they ever intend on shipping or are we all being scammed.