Winners Readers ServiceMagazines

I was told by Winners Readers Service that I had already paid for 7 new magazines but I just got double billed on 12/22/16 for $33.00 and $20.50.I still have not received any of these new magazines.It has been months since I paid them and still no magazines.I have told my American Express to block any future bills from this company.I also found out that some of the magazines that they promised are no longer published.When I try to call them I get a recorded message saying "not available at this time"