Winners Readers ServiceCan not stap automatic withdrawal from account

L

A while back I suffered a traumatic injury to my face to include the lose of my eye. While I was in the early stages of recovery I apparently got a phone call to subscribe to some magazines. Now I get six subscriptions of magazines I have no interest in and they just go straight to the trash. Not only do I not want the magazines but I am in a financial pinch and barely paying my bills. The magazines were an inconveinience but now it is affecting my life and I tried to stop the automatic withdrawal of money from my account and they say they can not stop the subscriptions until the full amount is paid.

• Ka
    KarenSVosburg Sep 30, 2019

My credit card for my subscription was hacked and the bank canceled the card. I need to know the balance on my subscription ASAP. A new credit card has not been issued as the situation is still pending. Please email me at this address: [email protected] with my balance. And I need to know how to submit payments online. My account number is CM03-11-3-08. If you want your payments you will provide this information as soon as possible.

• Re
    Renae Williams-Royster Feb 01, 2019

I tried to stop payment on a account that I did not give consent on and they are refusing to stop taking payments out of my account, I want this to stop and I do not receive what supposedly I ordered how do I get this to stop