Wilson Dentalbad dental care

Someone had their teeth pulled at Wilson Dental and they sent them home bleeding badly. By that eveing the person was in the Wilson Hospital ER because the bleeding would not stop. They were given fluids and their mouth had to have stitches put in it, then they were hospitalized for 3 days at Wilson Hospital. He was annemic for 3 weeks afterwards. I tried to get someone on call for the dentist office and their was no one except the ER.

• De
    Derek Currie Jun 09, 2015

During a complaint consultation with Wilson Dental in Syracuse, New York, I sat in a room covered in dried blood. It covered an area of about 6' by 6' around the dental chair. It had obviously been attempted to be mopped but instead had been merely smeared around the floor. Because I complained to my dentist about her extremely poor filling of a tooth cavity, I asked to see another dentist. An appointment was made for a couple days later. I was returned to the same room and the floor was still covered in dried blood. I asked to speak the manager of Wilson Dental. She directly and insistently LIED to me that there was no dried blood on the floor. She lied instead that it was 'rust' that had come up from under the floor tiles. I pointed out that I knew she was lying due to the fact that I have a few biology degrees and had worked extensively with blood. I knew exactly what I was seeing. I never returned to that dental torture house of horrors again. Meanwhile, I have to see a different dentist to repair the damage done to me by Wilson Dental.