Williams Sonomafalse advertising

Williams Sonoma was posting on their website for customers to use a discount coupon code to purchase cookware. When I went to purchase it, the discount code was not accepted, even though the advertising on their website says to use the code - specifically with this item. I contacted their customer service and all they said was they couldn't honor the code - even though they were advertising to their customers to use the code! They made no effort to show they had made a mistake and honor the code that they were advertising on their website. What a poor quality company this is.

• Di
    Dissatisf1ed customer Feb 10, 2018

They use very sneaky tactics - let's you think you are going to be receiving a discount but later will not saying that because there's a sale price, the promo code does not apply. I've had it with these companies! - The latest dealing was with West Elm, which is all part of the same group.

• Da
    daphne climenson Nov 10, 2012

I received an email from Williams Sonoma regarding a sale of items available online (20%off and free shipping). I ordered croissants and sticky buns. I was told by customer service that I could have only one promotion. I chose 20% off the order. Then I was told the 20% did not apply to my order. The Email was dishonest and misleading.