Whatever WorksGeneral comment

T

Do not order from this company! Overpriced items plus excessive shipping costs and non-existent customer service. When I ordered on-line there was no indication the item was not in stock. After a month with nothing more than an order confirmation I sent an email to customer service that was never answered. I checked my order status on their web site and found out the product was backordered. After another month I found the identical item from another company that was $20 cheaper and no shipping charge. I immediately called whatever works to cancel my order but it was delivered two weeks later. I refused the shipment and confirmed via usps that it was received at their distribution center. Three weeks later, my card has not been credited. Absolutely the worst on-line shopping experience I have ever had.