Westwood Collegewestwood's deceptive practices

As a former educator and someone who spent time at Westwood, I would suggest staying as far away from this school as possible. Admissions reps will tell you a mountain of lies and endlessly harass you until you enroll. They lack proper accreditation, and none of your credits will transfer to ANY decent school. Anyone that tells you differently is lying. Faculty and staff care little for the quality of education or for their students welfare. In fact, the system is purposely designed to confuse anyone who asks questions (especially when it comes to financial matters) and there is open hostility to any student who dares buck the system. Do not go to this school. The only thing you’ll get from Westwood is an astronomical bill, poor quality classes, and a worthless degree.

• De
    designcreations4u Mar 24, 2010

Is there a chance of sueing them? They won't even provide me with a detailed billing, which should all charges and all payments and grants given. I don't understand why this would be.

• Yo
    Youngtiff80 Feb 02, 2011

I am having the same problem right now with Westwood online. I received an outrageous tuition statement a few days ago and I've only been going there since March 19, 2010. I've requested a detailed statement of all of my charges and loans, as well as grants. Nobody is answering my messages, emails or anything. My student advisors & financial advisors keep getting changed which I am never notified of until I try to reach them. Is there anything we can do about this? If so please let me know how and what because attending this school has got to the worst choice I have ever made in my life. My email is [email protected]