Westinghouse Electric CorporationFridge

F Jul 06, 2019

Dear luluhypermarket,

I bought the brand new westinghouse fridge just 3 months back from lulu hypermarket riyadh Avanue mall and since 2 days my fridge isnt cooling well and things are getting spoiled because of low cooling and today i went to lulu and raised complaint because its unwarrenty and they informed me that soon warrenty people will came and check but it will take time. So my question is here how long i should wait and why should i wait for buying new electronics. Until warrenty guyz will come i should lock my home stay outside without fridge we indians can not be in kitchen and we buy new electronics just the trust of warrenty. Please need to take serious in this matter.

Regards,