Western Uniononline fraud

Hi,

Recently I had transferred some money to my parents in india by western union online money transfer on 6th of dec. On 8th of dec, I recieved one mail from western union saying that the money was picked up, though my parents never picked up the money.

I tried calling up the customer care but in vain as they had no idea of what is going on. They gave me an email id (Uk. Customer at westernunion.co. Uk) to which I mailed my complaint. But I have not recieved any response from them also till date.

I dont know how to get my money back.

All I can say is that dont trust the western union money transfer. Chances are your money will never reach the intended destination.

• Ti
    Tian Ho Ng Oct 01, 2008

Dear Sirs, Between year 2004 to 2008, I have send money to my home country. I would like to trace out how many time I have been sending money back to Malaysia and total how much. I try to search the payment receipt from the transfree but to no avail. Could your bank officer help me by posting the information into my email. Your action is very much appreciated.

• Dv
    Dvmp Apr 17, 2017

I purchased a money order that was made out to Best Buy Credit along with my address and signature. My money order was able to deposit into an account in TD Bank. Despite all of my actions that I was asked to do to prove this tranaction was fradulent I have not recieve any money back, this has been going on since July 2016. I have called Western Union customer service over 30 times and have been greeted by rude agents. I have been denied to speak to an supervisor, even put on hold over 30 minutes when I said "I will hold for a supervisor". As of today 4/17/17 I have been waiting for a return call from a supervisor...it been a week. I realize that Western Union does not fight for their customers, even when you clearly proved it was "fraud". The customer service representatives show no compassion towards the customer and really dont care less...it is not there money! They know that you have know way to deal with them face to face. I am truely appaulled that company this big will have such a disregard for their customers. I will continue to fight for my money, even if it means involving a lawyer or media. I am a cusomer has rights and work too hard for our money for my money. Remember I had to reput out the money to Best Buy, while I wait for a big corporation (Western Union) with incompetent agents retrieve my money.