Having problems with Western Express?

+1 800 316 7160 (Head Office)
+1 888 270 8811 (Customer Service)
+1 866 726 8509 (Fontana, CA)
+1 800 654 0164 (Fort Dodge, IA)
+1 800 943 3964 (Birmingham, AL)
+1 770 682 3349 (Atlanta, GA)
+1 800 233 2154 (Madison Heights, VA)
+1 877 369 0289 (Bethlehem, PA)
7135 Centennial Place

Birmingham, AL
317 Avenue West, Birmingham, AL 35214

Bethlehem, PA
2925 Schoenersville Road, Bethlehem, PA 18107

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Western Express.

Complaints & Reviews

Western Expressdangerous driving

A Western Express Semi truck (Cab # 3595, trailer plate # Tennessee UT44692) was seen driving dangerously in traffic on I-295 south in Maine on October 11, 2018 around 8 am. The truck changed lanes at least twice and caused cars to swerve and brake to avoid collision. Luckily no accidents happened although I would expect it will be just a matter of time for this truck driver...

Western Expresstruck driver

We were driving on 95 in Rhode island in the left lane. A truck driver changed lanes into us. We were just behind the cab, but not in his blind spot. We had to slam on the brakes and blow the horn to let him know we were there and to avoid being pushed into the guard rail. The truck driver did not try to return to his lane to try to avoid an accident even after we were blowing the horn. I have a picture of the truck and plate. The truck number is 280115. Mistakes happen. But if this not his first time we wanted to inform you of his driving.

truck driver

Western Expressunsafe driver in virginia

While traveling East on Interstate I-64 to North 295 I observed an elderly man in his early 70s holding a cell phone weaving from side to side in the lane while also staring at some navigation type screen on the dash. He was Not watching the road. The truck nimber was 29475.

I called the dispatch number to file a complaint but my guess is they ignored my concerns as the truck continue on despite the fact I was told the truck would be contacted and asked to pull over for a safety briefing over the phone.

Western Expressdriver

On Thursday, Sept 13 at 5pm, I was waiting to merge on Briley Pkwy, from Centennial Blvd in Nashville. I work for a trucking company just down the street from Western and am very familiar with trucks. There was a Western truck in the next lane, no turn signal, no sign of trying to get off until he started into my lane. I could see his face in his side view mirror (passenger side), which means he could see me as well IF he had checked his mirrors before attempting to change lanes. I had to floor it to get ahead of him so he didn't hit me and he proceeded to blow his horn repeatedly at me! I guess he would have preferred me to keep my place in my lane so he could hit me? His tractor number is 4935 and I expect appropriate action to be taken toward this extremely inept driver. A response would be much appreciated.

driver

Western Expressreckless truck driver

Driver of truck 290179 was reckless on a Nashville highway in August 31, 2018 around 7:58am. The truck driver merged into the left lane causing the two cars that were next to him to swerve, almost hitting the highway barrier. Traffic was almost at a stand still when this happened so the driver was highly aware of the cars that were next to him. I honked the horn hoping he would stop, but he just kept on merging. If the people in the cars hadn't been paying attention they definitely would've been hit. I'm not sure how the insurance process works with this company, but there would've been a lot of damages caused by this driver and I'm sure there could've been a lawsuit. Something needs to be done about this driver and his carelessness for highway safety. I'm going to keep the picture I took of his truck for my records and will file a report with the county police if needed.

reckless truck driver

Jul 27, 2018

Western Express — driver

Well I was told by Joe Lewis that when he was going to hire me he was OK with me bringing my wife and paying...

Western Expresstruck #3604

Driving on briley in nashville and truck # 3604 started over on me i honked and attempted to slow but driver kept coming over, almost ran me into the cement divider you need to do something about this driver before he kills someone, and before you try saying he didnt see me i drive a bright red full size dodge van and i could see driver thru mirror messing with something with eyes not on road

Western Expressdrivers don't know how to drive.

I live on rte 146 in New portland Maine. In one. Week 3 drivers Abe blow trailer tire on jersey barriers put up on the side of the bridge. They were put. There after a western express got his trailer stuck on the concrete gaurd rail. I have lost count how many driver have hit the bridge, or almost hit the bridge. I am. A truck driver myself. This is a 95 degree corner. But ONLY western express truck have trouble to make the bridge. Tonight, one. Backed onto my lawn. I know Poland Spring bottling plant tells them to take rte 16. I am sick of hearing the blown tires of the trailer, or cleaning up trailer parts or fixing my lawn. They are giving truck drivers a real bad name. They tie. Up the bridge by trying to make the bridge 3 to 6 time. Some of truck drivers have talked them around the corner, but somecant even back straight. Rookies or not, they need a lot more training. If the drivers I see here are their normal drivers, it scares me. In time, I am afraid. They may kill someone!

Western Express — the false truck abandonment

My truck broke down outside of San Antonio, break down took so long to answer my first tow truck driver left...

Western Expresswestern express drivers

Today, at approximately 10:30AM on southbound I-81, two of your drivers apparently decided it would be fun to block traffic. They drove next to each other 10-15 MPH below the speed limit for no obvious reason other than to block traffic behind them. There was no one in front of them & 1/2 mile of traffic behind them. This continued for about five miles. The roads are dangerous enough without a couple of idiots playing games with gigantic trucks.

western express drivers

Western Express — bad working conditions,

I was hire by them twice, the first time I got of the truck the third day because I complain about the...

Western Express — western express inc.in nashville tn.

On 6-29-16 at approximately 10:09 a.m a Western Express Inc. driver was very rude. Lic Tag #200067US69413...

Western Express — rude driver

I am a security officer at Levi Strauss. This morning I had a driver come to my gate that was very mean and...

Western Express — complaints

I was hired by Western Express. Of course it was too good to be true. They put you in a ok hotel or motel...