Western Digital — passport external drive
I purchased a 300 GB external hard drive (My Passport). The thing didn't work right the moment I plugged it in and had to call support to set it up.
I only transfered 1 file to it (18 GB)...and weeks later I went to delete that file and the drive wouldn't let me. I was not able to copy the files to any other drives. The support was worthless. I wasted $120 on this piece of crap and want others to know that I have used a verbatim external drive for over 3 years...EVERY DAY!...and have never hada problem.
My advice. Avoid Western Digital
More Western Digital Complaints & Reviews
- Western Digital Hard Drives - no disk, no answer
- Western Digital - mismatched serial numbers on hard drive
- Western Digital - external hard drive
- Western Digital - terrible customer services
- Western Digital - lousy hard drives
- Western Digital Medya Player 1TB - in 1.5 years, totally un functional
- Western Digital - hard drive
- Western Digital - nas - my book live duo
- Western Digital - wd red 5tb internal drive
- Western Digital Backup Software for Macintosh - software causes damage to hardware