West Coast Dental Groupopen another account without my approval

L

This Dental Group has made me liable for payments which belongs to my fiance. I referred my fiance to this West Coast Dental Group in Torrance Ca., Group tried to open an account for him but wasn't approved. So they opened another Care Credit Card under my name without my authorization. Group claims they had my signature which isn't true. The only signature was my fiance. Why would I need another Care Credit card. Group has credit $735.00 but has a balance over 1600.00 with late charges accumalating under my name. My credit is now being ruin by West Coast Dental and now it's going to collections. I have sent greivance letter to GE Money Billing Dispute Dept. and nothing has been resolved. I will never send any referrals to this Dental office. I didn't realize if you refer someone to receive work for any dental or even medical, that you will become liable for their bills. This is really taking a toll on my health, too. I hope there is something that can be done to these companies that are taking advantage of people. Especially now that the economy is hurting everyone.