Wellsfargo Free Checkingwellsfargo stealing my money

M

Dear Sirs

My name is Makhmadullo. I have been a customer with Wellsfargo Bank since 2001. On January 16th I couldn't access my internet banking. I called Wellsfargo Bank and they told me that my accounts was on hold and will be closed on January 31. I had 11 account altogether. They told me to call to Prevention Department. I called Prevention Department and I talked with one of them called Susan and he extension number is 3879 and she told me that they will close my account on January 31st because of my history with another bank. I had over $1300 in 2 of my accounts. They told me they will send me cashier check on January 31st when they close my account. They sent me eight cashiers checks for my eight accounts with low amount of money but they didn't send me cashier check for the other 2 accounts that had over $1300 dollars in this account [protected] and $119 dollars in this account [protected]. I called prevention department again and one of the customer service told me that I owed Wellsfargo money but I had never owed Wellsfargo money. I told her to transfer me to Susan extension 3879 that I talked with her previously but she told me Susan is not here. I called many times but they continue telling me Susan is not here. They are lying me, cheating me and they want to steal my money by not sending me my $1300 dollars that I had in my account. Wellsfargo is thieves.

I really appreciate your help.

jamesdean2014 Aug 12, 2014

Please go to Court and sue Prevention Department for improperly close your account and ask for purity damage

• Da
    Darrel Mar 03, 2008

You can try to contact "The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency" for free legal questions regarding your account. (Search for... Office+Comptroller+Currency)