webstaurant.comThis is scam

V

Webstaurant.com is A REAL SCAM they taking advantage of individual that buying their STUFF ONLINE. They are sold me a USED SALAD SPINNER. very disappointed. I have to wait before forever before they probably exchange my salad spinner but who knows when I am going to received my product that I bought new from their websites.

I AM NOT GOING TO KEEP THE USE ONE THAT I BOUGHT A NEW PRODUCT FOR MY KITCHEN PERIOD. IS ANYBODY AGREE??? They took my money right away and now they have to think and I have to wait for my salad spinner.
I told them I need my salad spinner . Your product is on the way can you mail me a new one. They told me they have to study with it when they got it so I would not get my product that i bouhgt from them. I would not be here writing if I got what I expected for in return. They tried to Take advantage of me because I am not going to use the product or I DO NOT HAVE restuarant I am just an individual wanted to have a better stuff of what I have.

James Kiraly Jul 17, 2017

Ordered a oven ignitor, delivered broken. In a chat they said it was broken by shipper. I disagreed and stated the facts. Sent photos as requested. Now the say the broken pieces where to mount the ignitor. I send them back a photo of the broken one next to the one I took out of my stove. Their story changes again that I ordered the wrong ignitor. The labels on the ignitors match manufacturer and part number, also got part number directly from stove manuf.
    1. the keep changing what's the issue rather than sending me a new part.
    2. refuse to refund my money
    3. Now I am refuting the charges with PayPal. to get a whopping $107.00 back

If I could rate this company a negative I would. Do not use paypal use a credit card cause I think Paypal will side with them $$$$, even though I provided them copies of chat text, photos and emails.

If you do order from them I figure their buying damaged goods and getting the money from the shipper as damaged in transit, or not refunding people's money.

• Ba
    Bart Kimber Jan 19, 2016

Agreed! I ordered jars for my new business and they delayed the delivery by 2 months destroying my business this summer (2015)! I wish this customer would have had a friend who speaks better english proof read his complaint! It would be more credible but i understood his content and felt his angst!

• Mw
    mwt424 Jun 28, 2013

I totally agree. They are the worst to deal with. They have a 30% restocking fee which is outrageous. I made a purchase from them 06/13 and they sent glasses that weren't as described online. They asked me to send a picture and offered me refund minus restocking and shipping.