Web.com — inaccesibilty to site
First I was a Burlee customer and was very happy. Then Burlee was bought by Interland. A little less service, but not bad. Then Interland got bought out by web.com and nothing has gone right since. They changed access names, they changed the system so that I had to get the new password from them, and then it didn't work. As a web designer, I signed up some of my clients. They got "Access Forbidden" messages. In order to get to my client's site I had to download 3 additional programs and I still can't get to the site. For my money, this is a company saying "We don't want your business." And they will certainly get their way.
More Web.com Complaints & Reviews
- Web.com - internet scam
- Web.com - wont cancel account
- Web.com - terrible customer service!
- Web.com - scam billing
- Web.com - beware
- Web.com - outright fraud
- Web.com - utter failure!
- Web.com - unauthorized charges
- Web.Com usa - Their companys bad defective dishonest service
- Web.com - non-existent service i'm being charged for