We Buy Any Cardishonest as you can get

H Nov 10, 2019

I left this review on Google and they responded with more lies: "Bunch of scam artist trying to get something for nothing. They offered me $50 on a vehicle worth $4800 in Kelly Blue Book. Even in poor condition, it was worth $1800. The airbags were worth nearly $1000 alone even if they were just going to use it for parts. I never even returned the guy's call. What a waste."

Response from the owner 3 hours ago:
Hi Harry. We never make an offer without carrying out an in person appraisal and test drive of the vehicle. We have no record of you visiting any of our 83 locations. If we've not seen your car or spoken to you to discuss the condition of the vehicle, we've not had the privilege of making you an offer to buy your car. If you're thinking of selling the car for parts, a junkyard is probably your best option to be honest.

Please reach out to us at [email protected] so we can arrange to have your vehicle professionally appraised and make you a guaranteed offer to buy.

Harry, we look forward to hearing from you, welcoming you at one of our car buying centers and buying your car.

Warmest regards,

Jeremy, on behalf of webuyanycar.com

liar liar pants on fire!! These people are worst then used car salesmen. Not only is he lying here they called and left me a voice mail which I still have. I am going to upload it to Youtube and with a screen capture of their response so everyone can hear it for themselves and see what liars these people are. Not only did they leave me a voice mail they also emailed me the same offer: "Your Ford Explorer is valued at $50.* Simply schedule an appointment at one of 76 local branches. We'll check over your car and handle all the paperwork. In as little as 30 minutes you can walk out with a check - fast, safe, fair! -Bradley Harris Branch Manager". Here is a link to the email https://www.scribd.com/docum…/434237008/webuyanycar-com-lies. Be smart and go with Craigslist as I did. For a $5 fee, I sold my vehicle in less than 24 hours for 26 times more then they were offering me. $50 from the scam artists at webuyanycarusa.com or $1300 from someone off Craigslist. I'd go with Craigslist since you can see from their response and their email they lie through their teeth!

dishonest as you can get