Wawa / classic sandwiches preparation

Yesterday, 7/10/19, my wife, my son and his wife, and myself were going to attend a july 4th celebrations fireworks at " bell works " in holmdel, nj. You can purchase food there or you can bring your own food in and have a picnic. Bringing our own food in was our choice. After some discussion as to where we shoudl purchase the sandwiches, ie, blimpie base, jersey mike's and assorted other delis, we decided to purchase from wawa, as the sandwiches are good and the price is reasonable. I deliberately avoided the noon hours, because of the lunch rush.

We arrived at the wawa in red bank, nj around two o' clock in the afternoon. We entered our information through the automated ordering system, paid for our order and awaited our call for order # 176. Everything that we wanted on the sandwiches was entered on the automated order system and it was verified by the slips. The sandwiches were all wrapped up and ready for pick up.

Much to my disappointment, when we opened the food at the picnic. Three of the sandwiches were missing many items...Onions, xtra oil and vinegar, and tomatoes...

I have always used wawa in the past, but i cannot fathom how this order could be so messed up.

Very unhappy with the food preparation...I would like a refund for the cost of the sandwiches

sincerely,